Author Topic: POST  (Read 1795 times)

ccccpie

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: POST
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 10:11:42 PM »
here is a diary of my best spam posts at a new forum, me and rory had a nice spammy convo  over there, here is my input:

i see

but how does that explain how the theory of relativity relates to an ice cube spontaneously combusting causing purple monkey dishwashe to leak through an orofice in a mitochondria on an armpit hair whichn in turn relates to global warming in absolutely no way whatso ever which leads me to conclude that oxygen is bad for the environment cos canned pasta contains nuclear isotopes that can cause a brick house to also spontaneously combust.

Also: Toaster, mushroom, dragonfish, Bird

Please remember these words for absolutely no reason whatsoever

Pasta is good

Beer is also good

i like them because i live in a metallic padded room in a place called solitary confinement

Good day

indeed, random conversation is an act of the upmost level of functional complexity as there is the hierachical order of settlements to consider as well as the constitutional monarchy of the great nation of spiders which dominate my houses veranda which literally perform most stoccatic air raids

that trully is an advanced philosophical opinion

POWERSLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Because i dont want to show up our mod i leave you now with a list of palindromes

Ah Satan sees Natasha

No Devil Lived On

Rise to Vote Sir

Do Geese see God

Never Odd or Even

Bob

Racecar

Hannah

FGGGGGHGGGGGFEFGGGGGHGGGGGF

yeah but he didn't invent them, he just derranged them into song, plus your claim to playgerism is shot down by the fact that i took no credit for the list of spontaneuos human combustion and terrible grammar involved in the creation of these melubulent palindromes and gentrification of centripetal forces

t is Spiced Ham and Random Conversation, one does not require justification and reasoning as long as a sentence is complete: You should know that

You dont have to think as long as you dont flame

and remember kids (yes pspkicks i mean you)

stay away from drugs

unless you think im being prejudice and wanna accuse me of hate crimes, then go ahead and take the drugs

or if you need them for medical reasons, then thats probably fine as well

i mean you may die if you dont, i for one take a multivitamin and vitamin c tablets

they are orange and make your pee yellow

so guess drugs are fine

but not always as we know

They can speed us up, slow as down and trigger psychadelic euphoria's that are, that are just fantastic (quote/unquote)

So remember kids, some drugs are cool, others are not

actually that doesnt make sense does it

i mean how do you measure the temperature of a tablet

unless your shooting up then i guess that could be logical

well, i cant really expand on this much more

oh wait that last sentence helped

heck and that one too

i'd better stop now

BTW: i like pasta too Rory, AND my house is also mad of bricks, wow we have so much in common

except the roof

thats colourbond steel

Awesome, ive typed 21 lines without really saying anything useful at all that can stop....some.... bad generic environmental issue

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal