Author Topic: Quick Question...  (Read 2638 times)

Offline ShamusHand

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Quick Question...
« on: December 30, 2007, 12:14:59 AM »
If I bough a broken DS Lite that works but has a broken hinge like this one, will a shock shell fix it completely? Or are there other parts I need to fix the hinge? Thanks. :tup:

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Quick Question...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 12:56:00 AM »
Naw, if you buy a shock shell, it'll replace the ENTIRE shell, so yeah it will fix it. Lucky you to find a broken but still playable DS, good finds, mate :D. I just still can't figure out why the hinge is teh first to break, I mean how weak is that thing?
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline crazyrockdude101

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Dude when u see a console mod it.........
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 07:20:49 AM »
well its good to buy a entire case but i would not recomend the shock cases because there so weak.
Get a Ghost Shell.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 07:48:04 AM »
If you want the best shell go get a stock on on ebay or tmove
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline ShamusHand

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 12:37:37 PM »
Where is the best place to sell modded DS's with things like LED's, PulseVU2, and custom shells?  :greedy:

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 12:50:25 PM »
Where is the best place to sell modded DS's with things like LED's, PulseVU2, and custom shells?  :greedy:
yourself for more pride
TimmyDx
MARIOPARTY53
rocky
ebay dudes

those who could do it for you

now get on topic
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline ShamusHand

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 12:58:26 PM »
The point of this thread is that I want to start a hobby of buying DS Lites with broken hinges/cases, putting on a new shell with LED's, and then sell them in online or at school for a small profit.

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 11:18:13 PM »
ROFL wow mate, you pretty much said a good deal of my previous thread, but if anything, just find a site that sells the chepest Ghost shells you can find, or better yet, find buyers first, ask them what kind of DS they would like and if they're willing to wait a few days. Then order the shells, have your DS ready, put the shell in, and then voila! You got yourself a sale.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal