Author Topic: NEED!  (Read 4581 times)

Offline Dun_it_right

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • The greatest lovers were murderers first.
NEED!
« on: January 08, 2008, 10:57:47 AM »
Macross games! I have some imports and I don't understand Japanese one bit but they are all so good and the Macross ones in the US aren't that great so why cant we just get some more Macross games in the US? :angry:

Offline i22foosh

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: NEED!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 11:41:11 AM »
I dont understand what youre saying lol
having a higher post count doesn't earn respect in the forums, quality posts do.

thanks,

deda and reaper

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 09:22:29 AM »
he's saying that he has a certain type of games, but he has the japanese versions, but he want to know if he can get them in american....so he can understand them

am i right?

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 04:28:32 PM »
A: Start a HUGE translation project with the game. If it's popular enough, it might get some volunteers :P
B: Goto Gamefaqs website, they usually have translations for every game, I found translations for Quedan, AND Jump Super Stars and Jump Ultimate Stars
C: Be friends with a random Asian and ask him if he/she can translate. If you don't get punched/kicked in the stomach, then high chance that person will translate OR doesnt know how to :P XD ( I better not hear any bs cuz of my post :P, you all know I don't think EVERY asian talks japanese/chinese, and I'm in too much of a bad mood to have someone kill my post with something pointless that will only result in a waste of time :D)
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 02:19:05 AM »
seikene is right he's a dipsh*t lol just kiddin dude,yup u should translate em or try and find an english patch if you have a modded xbox...which you should only use an iso if you own the original game...i'm not kidding i'm being serious all the iso's on my xbox are only ones that i have on original.....dont b a pirate...only on psp....and only the ps1 games....i should stop typing now...and using full stops..oh well......................
Derp.

Offline Dun_it_right

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • The greatest lovers were murderers first.
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 10:23:01 AM »
I'm saying we need some cooler giant robot games here besides those played out Gundam games. Macross is the sh*t!

I guess I can look around for some way of translating.

Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal