Author Topic: Massive Match :D  (Read 3939 times)

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Massive Match :D
« on: January 10, 2008, 07:29:54 AM »
Hehe since I saw Canadajames do a topic on making a good ol' game of resistance for the acid modders, I say we should have a goold ol game of something to play, that and I was suspended from school and arrested so I might as well enjoy the 10 day vacation.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline decy90

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Massive Match :D
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 12:07:40 PM »
lol what the hell did you do!? i just got a detention for leaving early but its not getting arrested is it hehe

You mean a game online on the DS's? i dont think ill be able to get mine online for any time soon :S

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 12:09:14 PM »
 :rofl: We keep replying each others topics, XD. Anyway for trespassing and since my friend jacked a computer. Also, I'd say for metroid, mario kart, Bleach 1 or 2, etc.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline decy90

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 12:14:47 PM »
lol were the only ones on the ds section if only someone more experienced was on we might get some proper solutions hehe, i pwn at metroid hunters but my LEGAL backed up copy on my M3 got deleted :( and i lost the origional  :faint: so i dunno lol

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 12:19:39 PM »
Ouch, well my backed up copy is on me, I'm about to play with my friend. If you can find another online game to play, then I'll find a way to play it with yah online *wink :D

Offline decy90

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 12:24:04 PM »
Ouch, well my backed up copy is on me, I'm about to play with my friend. If you can find another online game to play, then I'll find a way to play it with yah online *wink :D

I would but without a touch screen the only game i can think of that i can play is FF3 lol, which i have completed so :(

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 10:46:19 AM »
would this be using the friend codes? im up for any metroid
It's been a long time

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 11:17:46 AM »
Hmmm... Ok here's how it's gonna work. I'm going to put in my friend codes for a number of games I think many people will have. If you guys have matching games, leave your friends code for that game here. We can set up a game, mabey like weekly or every 2 days. We don't really need many people since this is for DS gaming, not xbox360 or PS3. I was also gonna set up a DS tourny in my local bowling alley, there were going to be like 10-25 ppl, but my arrest now doesnt even let me get on the computer often (this is my sis' computer btw).

Edit-
Metroid Prime friend code- 2320 5061 8818
Bleach 2nd Kokui Hirameku Requiem- 360894975778
Mario Kart- 330805 438743
Starfox Command (even tho I think this game's multiplayer royally blows)- 755 348 176 235
Bleach: The Blade of Fate- 468267583994
Jump Ultimate Stars- 2707 0579 8691
Zelda: Phantom hourglass- 446799458011

These are the ones I posted for now, I got other games but I can't be on too long, if anything just post a time and game and I'll see if I can play.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 11:32:34 AM by seikene »

Offline i22foosh

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 10:22:16 PM »
What do you mean tresspassing? like how did u get in that much trouble?

and do you have parents? because my hands would be too dead to even touch my keyboard and type if i got arrested. like id get jumped by my parents.

and i wouldent have my comp/psp etc..

having a higher post count doesn't earn respect in the forums, quality posts do.

thanks,

deda and reaper

Offline decy90

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 04:09:14 AM »
lol your like one one my friends, everytime he does bad or gets bad grades he gets his stuff taken off him lol

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 07:08:15 AM »
Meh that's a worse punishment then death :P  :

Judge: I sentence you to have ALL of your material goods CONFISCATED and donated to crappy charities throughout the world! and you'll have to watch too!

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Gimme the death sentence cmon! Life ain't worth living after that! *Tries to run through court door but slams into it*

XD XD XD but enough about me.
On Topic: Hmm there is a way we can all have fun and play a huge number of people, GAME NIGHT!!!. At [url]dsfanboy.com[\url] theres an event called game night, happens every thursday. I only went once since I keep forgetting, but it pwns ;). They basically set up one whole room for everyone to be on to chat, then you post your friend code in there. After that, people start organizing games. Since I have my flash card with my "backed up" games, I can goto many games w/o switching carts. That time I went, I played from 6-10. We played Tetris, Mario Kart, Clubhouse Games (<GET THIS GAME, IT'S LIKE ALL THE TABLE GAMES IN ONE + CRACK), Metroid Prime Hunter, Bleach 1st (Sadly the game lagged so nasty, I'm guessing it depends who you are playing against, and so much more! In any case I'm not associated with dsfanboy, but I advise you, as a gamer, to go. If you've never been in any big gaming events, this is a start :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal