Author Topic: Playstation Question  (Read 2086 times)

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Playstation Question
« on: January 11, 2008, 04:31:38 PM »
Wish I can have this on the PS2 section, but I rather not take a biatching from any admins :D j/k. ANYWAY, I was trying to figure out exactly where are the points that I can connect LEDS and other such things into it. I lost my multimeter, so I'm just down to outside information and Trial and error :D (till my ps1 shorts out :( ) but hopefully, that won't happen, so before the trial begins, any advice from anybody?
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline zbblanton

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +5/-0
    • My modding site
Re: Playstation Question
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 06:12:10 PM »
is it the controller or the ps1?

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 06:31:34 PM »
The actual psx console, not the controller.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 09:13:37 AM »
XD :p, too bad I tried to connect it in parallel with what I think was a capacitor. I saw green fireworks coming outta the fuse. Bought me new fuses, I just have to see if I accidentally de-connected that piece. Anyway wouldn't connecting the already in circuit power LED be any problem? like connceting 2 cables and did it so that I have at least 10 LEDS in parallel?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal