Author Topic: 360 freezing up  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Zdub27

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
360 freezing up
« on: January 15, 2008, 03:01:04 PM »
My 360 keeps freezing on me... i havent gotten the RROD yet... i got the talismoon fan and i was wondering if iput it in would that stop the freezing... i have had my 360 since launch and i just started gettin this problem now... if anyone has any suggestions please let me know...
You know what's funny? The act of laughter; which is a sweet contraction of the muscles of the face, and a pleasant agitation of the vocal organs. It's not beauty or in the jurisdiction of ourselves. Simply put, the essence of laughter is...Insanity

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
Re: 360 freezing up
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 05:13:13 PM »
I suggest you call up Microsoft and get them to send you the box for the RRoD.  That way if it does red-ring within a few days you will be able to send it back, and the turn around for 360's right now is less than a week. (My friend just sent his in 2 times in 3 weeks)  They will replace the CPU and GPU on the board which should stop the problem...

Offline gawl47

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Hey, you're that... ninja
Re: 360 freezing up
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 06:17:48 PM »
I had the same problem a week ago, using the fan doesn't help. Just call Microsoft, but make sure you tell them you have the RROD.
This signature has failed to load, please refresh page.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal