Author Topic: DS lite Mod with Case and LEDS  (Read 2871 times)

Offline kiteboarderni

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
DS lite Mod with Case and LEDS
« on: January 20, 2008, 08:24:15 AM »
Hey guys, im pretty new to the forum and ive seen the work that goes on and its very very impressive!

Ive just bought a DS lite and have researched somethings such as the clear cases.  i see there are the SHOCK! cases and  ghost cases. Which are the better quality ones?

Would this mod along with adding a few LEDS be suitable?

Im a new modder and have only done things with my PS2, case change and my XBOX360 beslilt and a controller mod. i had to solder onto the MOBO of the controller and ive soldered in school a good few times so im pretty confident!

Thanks for any info thats given guys :D

EDIT:: i checked out the wiki but the links to the images are outdated/broken so any alternate links for the LED mod tuts would be great :D

Offline decy90

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: DS lite Mod with Case and LEDS
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 01:03:32 PM »
Hey guys, im pretty new to the forum and ive seen the work that goes on and its very very impressive!

Ive just bought a DS lite and have researched somethings such as the clear cases.  i see there are the SHOCK! cases and  ghost cases. Which are the better quality ones?

Would this mod along with adding a few LEDS be suitable?

Im a new modder and have only done things with my PS2, case change and my XBOX360 beslilt and a controller mod. i had to solder onto the MOBO of the controller and ive soldered in school a good few times so im pretty confident!

Thanks for any info thats given guys :D

EDIT:: i checked out the wiki but the links to the images are outdated/broken so any alternate links for the LED mod tuts would be great :D

Hey and welcome to the forum, i believe ive provided you with enough information to get you through at least the case change lol, if you need anymore you have my msn so hit me up there... good luck :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal