Author Topic: Goodnight, sweet prince.  (Read 10083 times)

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
Re: Goodnight, sweet prince.
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 08:52:49 PM »
and now i must slap my self. a wile back i criticized phenom for brining up the whole killing your self thing and now i go off and start it up. i suggest that we not talk about this any more or at least swing it back to a positive perspective. because like i said back then we have a very young viewer base and this is a very heavy topic for the younger audience

Offline Slimby

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 09:11:18 PM »
Yeah, last night I caught myself wondering how many anti-depressants it would take to kill myself. However, I still can't respect him. He either took too many of his prescribed medication, in which case he is to blame for being an idiot, or he took too much of something more illicit, in which case he is to blame for being an idiot. Now, if one or the other reasons were because he was depressed and couldn't handle it, then he's a coward as well as an idiot. I feel for the family, but hell, I've got no respect for him.

Incidentally, I heard a great joke on the radio today. Apparently he overdosed on crack. He became a crack addict during the filming of Brokeback Mountain. Badum TISH!

Slimby

Slimby for prez.

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 09:40:01 PM »
trust me man ive been in that boat

i know what you felt and yes its not pleasant but i always overthink everything i do and i just decided you can always think of something to live for

i also dont think the od was on purpose cos the pills would be in his system not on the floor around him if you get my meaning

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 07:18:34 PM »
heres some more insite for yall

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20080124/120119430000.html

keep it clean guys lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal