Author Topic: Goodnight, sweet prince.  (Read 10082 times)

Offline LIAMMR

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
Goodnight, sweet prince.
« on: January 22, 2008, 04:10:07 PM »

Heath Ledger died.

Discuss.

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
Re: Goodnight, sweet prince.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 04:25:48 PM »

Linetrap died.

Discuss.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 04:28:21 PM »

Pedobear died.

Discuss

Offline LIAMMR

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 04:29:50 PM »

Chris Hansen killed Pedobear, then died.

Discuss.

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 04:32:06 PM »

Raptor Jesus died, then came back 3 days later.

Discuss

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 04:36:18 PM »

Gill died, but used Resurrection.

Discuss.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 04:38:35 PM »

George W. bush JUST died because he was stupid.

Discuss.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 04:42:17 PM by budgray19 »

Offline LIAMMR

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 04:42:32 PM »

L Ron Hubbard died due to raids.

Discuss.

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 05:08:25 PM »

You died while reading this but came back while you finished reading.

Discuss .

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 06:16:35 PM »

f00 died

that badge jumped on him and beat him up, an epic battle unfolded between it and his beard from which no living thing can possibly escape

discuss

Offline Slimby

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 10:43:42 PM »

Sad kitteh is sad.

Discuss.

Slimby

Slimby for prez.

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 01:37:27 AM »
i have a little more respect for him as he was a talented actor and his new movie looks great with him playing the joker.

my heart goes out to his family and child

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 04:00:07 AM »
he was a good actor
but everyones gotta die
by the lord it was his time

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 06:37:57 AM »
Jake Gyllenhaal wept

Offline Slimby

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 11:08:44 AM »
He freakin' OD'd in an apartment! He committed suicide! I have little respect for drug-addled idiots.

Slimby

Slimby for prez.

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 01:33:50 PM »
fist of all he wasntthat bbadly oded
and it was on sleeping pills and anti depressants
its not liek hes like he was trying to kill him self
hes very self contouse about his work even if its very good hes that kinda person
he was having hard time sleeping

its not liek he was oding on fricken Heroin

Offline The Undead

• Wower
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • 34564564563456rtgh2344576i8
    • JavaStud
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 02:39:09 PM »
He freakin' OD'd in an apartment! He committed suicide! I have little respect for drug-addled idiots.

Slimby
I dont have respect for people who dont have respect for people who are dead.
If you dont have respect for him...at least feel for the child.

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 04:59:54 PM »
If there was a reason for him od'ing then i feel sorry for him, but if it was a petty suicide attempt then i don't feel any pity for him, his family yes because suicide is a very selfish thing to do to your family.

Take for example Keith Moon, most influential and one of the greatest drummers who ever lived, he took medication to fight alcoholism, he died od'ing on them but he only took a few extra because he was battling serious craving's, he didn't OD by a lot, but it happened

The media beefed the story up by saying he was found surrounded by pills, that doesn't tell you anything, he could have been drunk and thought i wonder if 1000 aspirin will make this headache leave faster (heath that is not Keith)

Slimby may have respect for the dead, but we don't have to respect every dead person if they died doing bad things. Plus although calling him an idiot may not being respectful saying he committed suicide is an assumption not a statement of disrespect

Offline Canadajames

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 05:15:43 PM »
heard that he got so into the role of joker that he started getting anxiety and couldnt sleep which is the reason for the pills. I dont know why he ended up doing it but if you dont like a knights tale then ######@#$!#$@#&%$!*%^@!% u. p.s. great actor, never am gonna see cowboy movie though.

Ken i wouldnt have done it any other way
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=15400.0

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »
I agreed with undead. He was a good actor. I really like it when he was in The Patriot, he was so hot. But yea I feel sorry for him even if it was a suicide because he must have had a reason... 

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 05:30:55 PM »
No matter what the reason, it doesn't excuse what he has done to his family through this.

He's left his child without a father, a wife grieving who may herself resort to using anti-depressants now, i know he's dead but thats really cowardly.

People commit suicide because they see it as the only means of escaping something, when they could just stick it out and see if things get better rather then leaving everyone around them shattered by your death as just because you don't see the point in living, doesn't mean others don't.

And besides it hasn't fully been established if it was suicide having said all that

People OD on morphine in hospitals through no fault of there own does that mean that they are suicides?

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 06:03:03 PM »
there are 3 kinds of people when it comes to this topic

1) the kind that like to watch a star fall from glory.

2) those who care about the star and others because they are them selfs trying to escape there life

3) those who don't care ether way.

its still happening to others who have the same problems who don't get the press coverage. ware is there cover story? im betting if you felt sorry for him you felt sorry for Anna Nicole, and you will feel sorry for Britney, Lindsey, Paris, Owen Wilson, or witch ever of the Hollywood freaks is next.

he wasn't the first and hes not going to be the last. i don't feel bad for him at all, i feel bad for those he abandoned 

Offline Canadajames

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 06:06:01 PM »
there are 3 kinds of people when it comes to this topic

1) the kind that like to watch a star fall from glory.

2) those who care about the star and others because they are them selfs trying to escape there life

3) those who don't care ether way.

its still happening to others who have the same problems who don't get the press coverage. ware is there cover story? im betting if you felt sorry for him you felt sorry for Anna Nicole, and you will feel sorry for Britney, Lindsey, Paris, Owen Wilson, or witch ever of the Hollywood freaks is next.

he wasn't the first and hes not going to be the last. i don't feel bad for him at all, i feel bad for those he abandoned 

how can you be sure everyone who gives a crap is trying to escape something in there own lives. I don't think any of us really have any idea what completely happened and its unfair to judge till we do if ever. and give a good example for something tragic happening to a girl in hollywood if there is one all you listed was a golddigger and some skanks.

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 06:20:03 PM »
i say that because any one who cares that much a bout a actor has a issues. i have favorites but there is no reason to care that much. my point was ware is the out cry when the guy down the street ends it.

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 06:24:11 PM »
i say that because any one who cares that much a bout a actor has a issues. i have favorites but there is no reason to care that much. my point was ware is the out cry when the guy down the street ends it.

I'm just saying its sad and that I'm gonna miss him cause hes hot

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 06:26:25 PM »
LMAF ra1n

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 07:15:22 PM »
the reason i feel sorry for him tec is becuase thats the type of person i am i am very compasionate and feel sorry and try to help anyone in trouble or if something bad happens to them anytime i here of a murder i feel sorry for there family. i dont try to escape from my own reality i try to confront my reality head on and beat the living :censored: out of it till its how i want it to be. been a fighter is the onlyt way to get through tough times but having the heart to be compasionate towards others is a sign of humbleness and balence. i have gone through deaths of friends family, peoples divorces around me family illness, mental difficulties in family members and in my self and the only way i got through that extreme depression was confronting it and talking about it and fighting to do something about it. so you dont have to be trying to escape your own life or problems to feel compasionate towards others some people are just like that sensitive
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 07:19:09 PM by robin1989 »

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline Canadajames

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 07:34:24 PM »
tec compare how many people have heard of the guy down the street to how many people know heath. im sure everyone that knows said guy will be very distraught its just that we cant all know everyone who dies.

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 07:38:15 PM »
the reason i feel sorry for him tec is becuase thats the type of person i am i am very compasionate and feel sorry and try to help anyone in trouble or if something bad happens to them anytime i here of a murder i feel sorry for there family. i dont try to escape from my own reality i try to confront my reality head on and beat the living :censored: out of it till its how i want it to be. been a fighter is the onlyt way to get through tough times but having the heart to be compasionate towards others is a sign of humbleness and balence. i have gone through deaths of friends family, peoples divorces around me family illness, mental difficulties in family members and in my self and the only way i got through that extreme depression was confronting it and talking about it and fighting to do something about it. so you dont have to be trying to escape your own life or problems to feel compasionate towards others some people are just like that sensitive

i don't know, ive been incredibly depressed, i had some terrible things happen in my life i wished those thing and the people who caused them were gone, but i never thought of ending my own life to make it better. i feel for the people who deserve it, but a rich Hollywood actor with a family who could afford to not work another day in his life and work every thing out and live a happy life, gets little sympathy from me. ware as the homeless guy on the street who drinks him self to death will get a little sympathy

tec compare how many people have heard of the guy down the street to how many people know heath. im sure everyone that knows said guy will be very distraught its just that we cant all know everyone who dies.

my point exactly you saw his movies, you didn't know him.

P.S. ive also sought help for my problems and im better for it. thats ware my views are coming from, along with some other experiences
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 08:07:03 PM by tec_in_the_making »

Offline The Undead

• Wower
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • 34564564563456rtgh2344576i8
    • JavaStud
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2008, 08:41:32 PM »
No matter what the reason, it doesn't excuse what he has done to his family through this.

He's left his child without a father, a wife grieving who may herself resort to using anti-depressants now, i know he's dead but thats really cowardly.

People commit suicide because they see it as the only means of escaping something, when they could just stick it out and see if things get better rather then leaving everyone around them shattered by your death as just because you don't see the point in living, doesn't mean others don't.

And besides it hasn't fully been established if it was suicide having said all that

People OD on morphine in hospitals through no fault of there own does that mean that they are suicides?
See the reason im so mad or passianate or w/e...is because people dont under stand, i mean a couple years ago ive thought of suicide...i got messed with every day, beat up, made fun of, etc.Let me tell you it sucks, sometimes you just want to end the suffering, and pain, and heartache. yes it may heart your loved ones, and i would never want to hurt my love ones, sometimes it just hurts to much.

However i dont think he OD on purpose though it is possible.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal