Author Topic: DEAD PSP PLZ HELP!!!!!  (Read 2403 times)

Offline prettierwendead

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • You Are My Living Legend
DEAD PSP PLZ HELP!!!!!
« on: January 30, 2008, 01:56:11 AM »
ive got a psp that has never been opened flashed or anything but for sumk reason it doesnt work we i try to turn it on the power led just blinks for a second then goes off so i tried a pandora and the power led just keeps blinking on and off wot could be causing this any help would be great

phenomenal

Re: DEAD PSP PLZ HELP!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 02:23:02 AM »
i had this, and i fixed it really simply:

take out battery

leave it out for atleast 24 hours

put it back it

try it out

if it still doesnt work, clean the contacts where the battery goes

Offline Azie139

• Bomb Maker
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Myspace.com/Azie139
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 12:50:30 PM »
yea or just take it apart and put it back together

Offline psp339

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 05:55:20 PM »
i have the same problem. i have a motherboard that doesnt turn on right. it just flashes the power LED for 1 sec. When i use pandora, it just flashes the green LED every few secs. I left it and tried another day and still doesnt work. I tried it with a charger and a battery. When i was using it to charge a battery, the motherboard killed it. The battery doesnt charge anymore.

Offline prettierwendead

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • You Are My Living Legend
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 02:22:10 PM »
ok i tried leaving the battery out for 24hrs no joy cleaned the contacts no joy took it all apart and put it back together and guess wot no joy so err any other ideas

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 09:00:15 PM »
replace the psp
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
    • 13xic0n administrator\owner
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 10:34:32 PM »
ya sounds like it is going in to service mode is it a slim because if it is then what i did was put the pandora in them the memory card waited for the few green blinks then pushed X it then blinked orange and green then waited utile it shut off then unplugged every thing took a fat battery and put it in then it booted up fine.
then this happened to my fat all i did was reformatted my memory stick a few times made a magic one got the pandora to boot up after hundres of tires. and used the pandora twice before unplugging everything memory card too. then put only the power cord in and it booted up no problems since.

From what i grasped from both times same symptoms go on for a few blink then go off it all had to do with the battery. I by accent not meaning to or thought it did it used a program and converted my good battery into a pandora one but something got screwed up i some how undid it i dont know how but i boot up another program and it fixed it.

Offline buickgnx

• gba modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • www.MactasticMendezisawesome.com
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 05:25:55 AM »
Can you help me because i bought a PSP off eBay with ought the screen or a faceplate. So i thought all i would have to do was take the face plate and screen off another PSP. but no mater what battery I put in all it dose is blink if wonder if it got to cold?

PsychoticWolf , MactasticMendez and Skullmaster, mike and 802Chives (and all the others:) are the Best Admins On ACIDMODS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal