Author Topic: Just Wanted to say....  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Grimoire

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Just Wanted to say....
« on: February 02, 2008, 07:20:26 PM »
So yeah, I was ghosting around this site, just looking at what the PSP can do. Ive had my Phat psp since they first came out, I tried downgrading it back when 1.50 was the hotness. It didnt work so I just gave up. Till now. Looking around the site, Im damned impressed! So, I figured, why not? Im computer savvy right? Well I bricked it. My Chromed Phat PSP with all my settings just the way I wanted, and everything oh so nice is now a paper weight. I even made a pretty good Pandora Battery to fix it. Nothing. I put the battery in and blammo, nothing. A blank screen. So, against my wife's wishes I buy a slim and immediatly start moding it. I make ANOTHER Pandora battery before I realized I could probably use the Phat battery... :faint: So I fix my slim battery with a piece of lead and super glue..It works...ish. At least It works to play games and what not till I replace it.
Finnaly after 3 hours of reading, copying and plunkering I finnaly have my slim 3.71 m33-4. I have this Duo card that worked on my slim, I mark it and set it aside, pleased. Then I see my phat. My precious phat PSP. The memories. So I figure, why not. Ill try it with the same Duo card that worked on the Slim.
*Cue godly music*
It worked. It successfully unbricked my Phat psp! And now, the novel I have written comes to an end with THANK YOU. This site was the only site I went to, there was so much information on here that I couldnt move for 3 full hours! SO again, thank you and Ill be ghosting around this site more often. I know, such a long post for something so simple, but hey, Im excited...can you blame me?

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
Re: Just Wanted to say....
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 07:26:37 PM »
Right on!  Good to see things went well in the end!

Offline i22foosh

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 07:42:02 PM »
Go acidmods?
having a higher post count doesn't earn respect in the forums, quality posts do.

thanks,

deda and reaper

Offline prettierwendead

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • You Are My Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 12:41:36 AM »
glad the sit helped you welcom to acidmods

Offline dreamer01

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0