Author Topic: A list  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Abble_Dabble

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
A list
« on: February 18, 2008, 08:11:14 PM »
Hey,
i am new to the whole moding business, and i was wandering if someone could do me a favor and give me a list of prices/where to get the equipment you guys use or i would need to mod a psp to have: a clear front and back with lights in "R" and "L" and between the 4 buttons on each side, have a small camera in the back and have a dual nub. ill be able to find out how to do it but i just need to know what tolls and where is a good place to order from. i have looked at the movies and everything but i was wandering if someone could put a list together for me like an xl sheet or something.
   I am a quick learner and hope to eventually help with ground breaking work. I have a hacked psp and i am learning to write codes and such so i can learn fast. I  just need a push in the right direction. I appreciate what you guys do and how well you do it. Thank you for your time.

Thanks,
                            Abble_Dabble

Offline 4dP

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Modder For Hire - AM Donator
    • Modder For Hire website Hire me
Re: A list
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 11:09:03 PM »
you can buy alot the stuff people use at radioshack and the gocam at some game stores and clear cases go to Coolmods.co.uk

PINOY AKO

Offline i22foosh

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 12:28:16 PM »
The first thing you will need is a SOLDERING IRON.

Get a 15 wat, and these are found at RadioShack, or perhaps your garage.
having a higher post count doesn't earn respect in the forums, quality posts do.

thanks,

deda and reaper

Offline Abble_Dabble

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 02:33:18 PM »
Ya thanks this is helpful and all but like i need to know prices and brands and stuff like one of you just write down everything you own to do with it and the parts is would need for the mods listed above (a clear front and back with lights in "R" and "L" and between the 4 buttons on each side, have a small camera in the back and have a dual nub with "X" "triangle" etc.... buttons still there). I would really appreciate it.

Offline TheMagnolia

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Sleepywood.net
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 12:45:51 PM »
Hmm...

A lot of the items for psp mods I got from ebay.  As for soldering irons and junk, all brands are pretty good for what they do, so basically whatever iron your electronics store sells will be useful, if not it's still fairly inexpensive to replace.  (Prices range from $6 to $30).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal