Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > Retro console modding

Acidmods Official [Post pics of your retro consoles] Thread

(1/8) > >>

IndyChav:
Well every other board has a thread like this so why should here be any different?

So get posting. I want to see YOUR Retro :winker:

bacteria:
You will get lots of "Here's my SNES / N64 / PS1 / etc" not systems people don't know about. A simple Google "images" search will show lots of retro console pics. How about pics of systems and games (pics from TV screens, etc) of what old systems did (pre Atari 2600 for example). That could be interesting!  :boxed:

Why is this a sticky? Because a moderator started the topic? Normally, threads are made stickies when they are mega interesting or key, not on a whim.  :dntknw:

*FuFa:

--- Quote from: edhel on March 03, 2008, 08:48:52 AM ---dont do that bacteria, acidmods is turning into dictatorship land, speak out against the global/admins and you will get smacked very hard with the ban hammer  :cry2:

--- End quote ---

Not really, but let's get back to topic.

Here's mine : D

Just kidding, I got the usual retrostuff excluding NES,SNES, and the other fancy ones. : ( not everyone has alot of money.

IndyChav:
Rebellion will not be tolerated o_O

But seriously it's mostly because every other board has them and it does ted to get a lot of attention, post pics of what you want ppl to see about your retro.

Next time if you want to voice your poinion.... dont ! o_O

Kenshinffx:
This thread is sticky cause all the Subforums have an Official Post Your pics of this or that thread.  It's stickied cause it's the only one we want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version