Author Topic: combine speaker current  (Read 2261 times)

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
combine speaker current
« on: March 05, 2008, 09:44:01 AM »
ok so my leds arent bright enougf and i broke my left speaker so i want to use the plug and wires from it. if i solder them to positive and negitive of right speaker on mobo could that hurt my psp?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 09:46:41 AM by folklord36 »

Offline DubbleDutch

• BlietZ Modding
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0

Re: combine speaker current
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 11:39:47 AM »
sorry to say this but you ask a lot of questions and most of them already have topics with answers

i found this with the search function, i suggest you start using it

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=15758.0

To all of you crying about lag and kicks, remember… when Jesus died, took him 3 days to respawn. Now THAT is lag.

Offline DUKE

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 01:49:32 PM »
sorry to say this but you ask a lot of questions and most of them already have topics with answers

i found this with the search function, i suggest you start using it

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=15758.0

dude stop posting this :censored:, he asked if it would hurt his psp mobo. not were are the pos and neg points are.

And to answer your question if you know how to solder pretty well and you have a fine tip you shouldn't hurt your mobo.

Offline DubbleDutch

• BlietZ Modding
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 01:50:55 PM »
dude stop posting this :censored:, he asked if it would hurt his psp mobo. not were are the pos and neg points are.

And to answer your question if you know how to sod=lder pretty well and you have a fine tip you shouldn't hurt your mobo.

if it would hurt your mobo we wouldnt say you could solder on it. it was just irritating me to see questions that are asked like every da

To all of you crying about lag and kicks, remember… when Jesus died, took him 3 days to respawn. Now THAT is lag.

Offline DUKE

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 01:53:49 PM »
well don't post stuff that has nothing to do with his question.

Offline DubbleDutch

• BlietZ Modding
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 02:22:08 PM »
it has something to do with this question

that topic shows he can solder the wires to the spots from the left speaker connector, since he broke that one off, so he wont need to solder to the right one

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 02:24:47 PM »
dude let up on the guy we were all like him at once

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline FaT3oYCG

• Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (Modder for hire) Live in your world, Mod in ours.
    • Modern-Gamer.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 02:50:27 PM »
ok so my leds arent bright enougf and i broke my left speaker so i want to use the plug and wires from it. if i solder them to positive and negitive of right speaker on mobo could that hurt my psp?

no im sure it will make the speaker that still lives much more loud but may decrease the life span of that speaker, if you still have the other you could swap them aswell tho

basically no harm to the psp, just the speaker maybe
----- F@T3oYCG -----

Offline jr-val-mtz

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 07:50:43 PM »
same thing happen to me but i managed to get on their and my PSP works great ........so i don't think it will hurt ur psp

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 11:12:46 PM »
ok im gona post pics tomarrow i guess if i asked a lot of questions its cus i was slowly for the first time moding my psp and now im pretty much done (might try to squeze internal mic or swing out one in my umd drive space) but i have a streo aray of the psp speakers and 2 mini speakers from a mini amplified eternal speaker thing for i pod with a removed umd drive. in the speaker cavitys i have sound reactive blue 603s and trigers have red 3mm led drilled in conected to a lm386 also in my umd drive space.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal