Author Topic: broken slim need help  (Read 1716 times)

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
broken slim need help
« on: March 10, 2008, 11:50:54 PM »
well I didnt see what happened, but my bro broke his psp, the screan wont show, and I replaced it with my slim screan, It wasnt the screan tho, because it still didnt show
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline PSP-2008

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: broken slim need help
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 12:33:06 AM »
Ok ask u bro when he borked the psp it's on or off maybe the board borke or burn no the screan.
If power still on and sound up when turn on then the screen borked hope this help.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 09:54:29 AM »
Ok ask u bro when he borked the psp it's on or off maybe the board borke or burn no the screan.
If power still on and sound up when turn on then the screen borked hope this help.
well, the screan didnt brake ok, The screan wont show, I swaped It with another perfect screan and still the same thing, while his screan was put into my psp, It worked!

so its not the screan!
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline i22foosh

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 08:06:22 PM »
Did the powerlights go on? If not, then your powerboard may be broken.

Maybe the backlight fuse is blown
having a higher post count doesn't earn respect in the forums, quality posts do.

thanks,

deda and reaper

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal