Author Topic: New Albums i am Pumped for this year  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
New Albums i am Pumped for this year
« on: March 11, 2008, 06:54:37 PM »
Disturbed - Indestructable, Schedualed Release June 3rd 2008

I've listened to every track from 10,000 Fists but it jsut never gets old, it contains a song from there DVD released during the Sickness period that Dave Donegan actually SHREDS in, its Perfect Insanity.

Other Unconfirmed Tracks:

"The Night"
"Run"
"Deceiver"
"Enough"
"Torn"
"Midlife Crisis" (Faith No More cover)

Confirmed Tracks

"Indestructible"
"Perfect Insanity"
"Inside the Fire"

The Offsprings Untitled Eighth Studio Album - Estimated Release Summer 2008

Although they dont have Ron Welty anymore and Bob Rock is now there producer i still think this album is going to be worth a look :D hope its a step away from the splinter stuff

Possible Tracks

Hammerhead
Takes Me Nowhere
Fix You
Stuff's Messed Up
Half-Truism
Unnamed TrackOnly Captured on Video

Lostprophets' 4th studio album

Okay lets be honest, Liberation Transmission sucked out loud, full stop, end of story, Mike Chiplin is gone and so is DJ Stepzak and Jamie Oliver stopped doing screams and started doing pop harmony's with Watkins. But there is hope for old lostprophets fans :D according to watkins that album was to "Get some pop vibes out of there systems" and the new album is set to be "darker" and "nastier" Whenever a band says darker that usually means an improvement looking at past trends, the themese aren't necasserally darker but the music usually gets heavier. At first i thought, after that bull:censored: its gonna take a masterpiece to win me over. But then they took all of the LT songs of there myspace and put old ones such as "Shinobi Vs Dragon Ninja" and "We Are Godzilla, You are Japan" they've even started playing the latter live along with none other then Thrash Metal classic Davidian by Machine head :D

So its gonna be interesting :)

Unconfirmed Tracks

"Next Stop Atro City"
"For He's a Jolly Good Felon"
"It's Not the End of the World But I Can See It from Here"
"Credible vs. Incredible"
"The Mourning Reign"
"What Seems to Be the Problem Officer?"
"She's with the Banned"
"Save Yourself"
"If It Wasn't for Hate We'd Be Dead By Now"

Karnivool's Second album

Not much to say here, these guys have not stopped being awesome. PERIOD. From the Persona EP to debut album Themata this perth based progressive Rock group is just pure awesomness, cant wait :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal