Author Topic: About Life  (Read 3338 times)

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
About Life
« on: March 22, 2008, 10:11:18 PM »
I've been thinking about life lately...what the point of it is,  why I exist, what everyone's purpose is.  As I think more and more about it, I don't find a point of me existing.  My grades suck completely, I'm indian, I can't get a girlfriend, my parents want me in a top tier college, and I don't think that's going to happen.  I know I'm capable of good grades and all that, I just don't want to do it, I don't know why...I guess I don't find a point in doing that.  I look back over the past, and where I've talked to people to help change their image of the world, it affected very few.  I don't view myself as important, everyone else is important to me though.  I can't look at my friends getting hurt, I'd take a bullet for anyone, even someone I utterly dislike.  I guess I'm too kind, a pushover maybe.  I'll do almost anything for anyone...I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  I've been made fun of and hated on.  Every minute of that made me think I'm worthless.  I've come to realize that everyone has a purpose, even me...I just need to find it, yet I believe that I can keep on looking and I'll never find it, guess that's just the way I am.  I can't help but appreciate all that god has given me, a little brother, good family, a nice place to live, and above all, the friends I have, all of those that have come and gone.  I love everyone, even those I hate.  I'm gentlemanly in all the ways you can think of, polite, and I care about a lot of people including everyone on here.  In fact, I love you guys, keep that love going around, huh.  I guess I just need to find a reason to try harder in life to find the answers that I'm looking for...maybe I'll find them, maybe I won't.  Anyway, thanks for reading this, I really appreciate it.

-Vikrum
(First time I've signed my real name on here, so don't forget it, and please don't remove it.)

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
Re: About Life
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 10:24:39 PM »
sounds mostly existentialist...which is the way i see it (i like what satre did...)

but ok..interesting stuff

i see no exact purpose either: we're born, we throw around money, and die (of course with a few things thrown in the middle)

but what the hell, ya know? just live for the moment, which, i actually hate to say because its so freakin cliché

and if you can't get a girlfriend, then you might be like me: not ready for emotional investment in someone you may not know too well
but hey, time will cure all i guess

just keep looking on the bright side (which it seems like you are doing) :)

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 11:23:40 PM »
for give me but, wah wah wah this belongs in the "whine about life" thread

or at least the spam section

sorry to come off like an a$$

Offline Dubvinci1

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 12:54:08 AM »
All people have questions about life, and the purpose of it all.  The thing that you have to realize is to be greatful you have the chance to live it.  The chance to breathe, think, even learn is a great gift in its own right.  Yeah I haven't had the best life, but it just does me good to know that the choices I make can make them better, and believe me everything does come to those that are deserving.  No I'm not rich, or have the best job, but I'm going to be happy either way, and you will too if you live the right way.  Stay strong, and remember life is what you make it, so make the most of it.
Life is what you make it, so do what you gotta do, and do you

Offline Aricado

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Hiding under your bed devouring your dreams..
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 05:56:39 AM »
Vikrum.. I feel we are the same. And to tell you that, my life used to suck a lot.It's hard for me too to get a girlfriend because I'm not good looking but now it has all changed because I took a good sleep from my thoughts and I saw how things really are. I found the best friends I could ever had in my whole life. I had misunderstandings with them sometimes and didn't talk to them for weeks but then I realised I had to tell them what goes through my mind because I don't want to lose them and because I care and I want them to care too. I won't talk about it more but my friends made me feel important and I now got self concious and to tell you that, now girls like me. My life has just started and I enjoy it. Don't seek answers inside yourself, just don't seek them. Good things will come at the right time. Well my post doesn't really help you but I just wanted to let you know I feel like you do.

David Aka Aricado

Aricado: Kenshinffx made my sig.
"I made your Avatar too!"
Aricado: Get outta my head!!!!

TheG4mer

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 06:10:00 AM »
My name is Dane. Spoken in German Dän closest you could get, but not 100%

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 06:56:01 AM »
makw fun in life, you got only one chance.....so dont screw it up like i do...lol

Veni, vidi, vici

i came, i saw, i won

you came, you saw, now you only have to win

trust me, i know a lot about life, more than the m,ost of you think.... i lost a lot of frieds and family....
make funa and dont crie in a corner...life is to short

PvP_LostKnight

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 06:57:51 AM »
life sucks, then you mod.

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 07:52:45 AM »
Life rules, it just takes an alternate perspective to see that.

its funny, you seemed to take that perspective half way through

the thing is, i dont agree with people who talk about things into relation to life as though its a term that has a generic set of rules, we dont know life, we know OUR OWN lives, yes this sorta creates a paradox with my first sentence, so i should probably remove it some day.

in the end no one can tell you they can tell you about life, because they can only tell you about THEIR life and what THEY have learned, its up to you bro,i hope you find what your looking for, in my opinion, if your spend your life worrying about WHY your living it, you'll stop living it to do the thinking, it may apply to you it may not, thats just my opinion

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 08:03:00 AM »
Life rules it does.... i love it i find it as im not one the hated people in my school i have a girlfriend and lots of friends that back me up.... i dont see why u need popuarlity to have a girlfriend thats what i tought of wehn i think about it

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 08:46:51 AM »
you need dreams to have a good life.....

my dream is to go to the USA and become the biggest trucksalesman there has ever been
i know i can do it, i am allready in the buisness.....my school takes a total of 8 years....
this is my dream...every day i think of it......it makes me love life

phenomenal

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2008, 12:54:51 PM »
you need dreams to have a good life.....

my dream is to go to the USA and become the biggest trucksalesman there has ever been
i know i can do it, i am allready in the buisness.....my school takes a total of 8 years....
this is my dream...every day i think of it......it makes me love life

A truck sales man?

But yeah, vikrum, i used to think about life like that, you be born, then die, but then i learnt to take a different perspective to life, think about the good things, think about something you want to do when your older, for example, i want to be the greatest graphic designer (well not the greatest but the most popular, and greatest would be nice though), and deda wants to be a truck driver, i mean truck sales man... lol, sorry but that is a bit random, but go for it!, and anyway, my point is, "Its hard to score without a goal", Look forward to something in your life, think about what you want to do, maybe you could on a mall or something? be a land owner, but heres my quotation, "start early (like me), the possiblities are endless".

(I feel like putting my name at the end :))
 Luke (Yes, my name is luke, but don't get me confused with the other luke who does graphic design lol)

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2008, 01:03:53 PM »
Looks like we all look to the bright side, lol

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2008, 01:40:56 PM »
random?...LOL

its 80% sure i have to take over my uncles company...21 to be correct. the biggest truck slales/repair company's in whole europa.

TheG4mer

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2008, 06:03:33 AM »
random?...LOL

its 80% sure i have to take over my uncles company...21 to be correct. the biggest truck slales/repair company's in whole europa.

Wow, i thought Benteler was that, they have a part in all modern cars in europe. Link me to your uncles website

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 07:18:25 AM »
Wow, i thought Benteler was that, they have a part in all modern cars in europe. Link me to your uncles website

website is offline atm, making a new one....
i told them to cause there old one didnt even had flash...LMAO

trust me, they are the biggest..... they only sell DAF trucks thought.
and some vans and that :censored:, like: fiat and iveco.
they are HUGE....

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 01:39:07 PM »
you should of got phenomenal to do a site for them

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 02:06:34 PM »
you should of got phenomenal to do a site for them
they have a special team doing it, and i am in it to...just to give them idea's

they have a special IT-team

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 02:51:20 PM »
Stay on topic please.

phenomenal

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2008, 03:18:49 PM »
they have a special team doing it, and i am in it to...just to give them idea's

they have a special IT-team
Im phenomenal, im a team myself

Stay on topic please.
Oh yeah,

But yeah, heres my advice, you need to find a goal, no matter how ridiculous it is, me, deda have found some which are VERY good, although my bigger brother has a much greater goal, and tbh at this rate, his probaly going to get there in a few years, you just find a goal you want, maybe own a game company, own a mall, something, so, just as i said before

"Its hard to score without a goal"

Remember that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal