Author Topic: Can you infact turn ANY analog stick into a digital one?  (Read 1505 times)

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Can you infact turn ANY analog stick into a digital one?
« on: March 24, 2008, 01:46:06 PM »
Yes, sounds dumb, especially since I saw the retrocon digital stick, very nice btw. ANYWAY, I don't exactly know if you can turn a psp and a ps2 analog stick into digital ones, and if you can, can you please show me how or at least give me a link on it, I've been trying but have come up short.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
Re: Can you infact turn ANY analog stick into a digital one?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 01:55:07 PM »
Yes, sounds dumb, especially since I saw the retrocon digital stick, very nice btw. ANYWAY, I don't exactly know if you can turn a psp and a ps2 analog stick into digital ones, and if you can, can you please show me how or at least give me a link on it, I've been trying but have come up short.

PSP Nub -  A2D Board
PS2 Nub - Check Timmys youtube account, he got a video there showing it, also check the tutorial section, it's also in there.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Can you infact turn ANY analog stick into a digital one?
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 02:02:55 PM »
Gratzi mate! Just need to figure out what an A2D board is and I think I'll more or less understand parts of it XD. Anyway thanks again for the info, gonna check it out now.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal