Author Topic: flat solder  (Read 1693 times)

Offline cwn723

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
flat solder
« on: March 24, 2008, 02:34:22 PM »
ok..there has been alot of people asking me how to get the solder on the razor board flat and flush. this is my answer... either you can just sodler it right on the hole, not in the middle of the copper, or if on the middle of the copper, while solder is still hot, jam it down with your finger. yes, it hurts a little, but you will be fine..

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
Re: flat solder
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 07:12:07 PM »
ok..there has been alot of people asking me how to get the solder on the razor board flat and flush. this is my answer... either you can just sodler it right on the hole, not in the middle of the copper, or if on the middle of the copper, while solder is still hot, jam it down with your finger. yes, it hurts a little, but you will be fine..

i was just reading that and then WHAT!!! jam down the hot solder with your finger!!! lol :laughing: what if u are making like 4 razorz at a time u got to get 20 burns. There is another alternaltive secure both the wire and the pcb flush together in a secured croc clip or work station and then solder and let cool before you touch it, lol :laughing:
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline cwn723

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 10:58:04 AM »
wimp.... :laughing: is a joke

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 11:10:06 PM »
wimp.... :laughing: is a joke

lol, i was tichy cas i had just droped a massive blob of moltern solder on my hand like 10mins before and then i saw this and was like whaaaaat... cas i had 4 razor to solder onto mates PCB's for them to install, But with my helping hands i did this without a burn :P
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal