Author Topic: PSP LED's help  (Read 1113 times)

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Sig and Avatar by INDYCHASE
    • GAMING LAGOON - Join now for free prizes
PSP LED's help
« on: March 30, 2008, 06:37:21 AM »
i purchased a set of 10  0603 smt led's from a reputable seller on ebay, phenoptix. however yesterday i gt my cousin (a qualified electrician) to solder them. they were difficult to solder but he did do it correctly. However none of the 4 we tested worked, should we bother testing out the rest or could it be that we just received a bad batch and should i just buy some  bigger 3mm leds instead?

Guppy > Chief Squatting Hard > 1/2 Pint > Fart Sniffer > Tone Deff > Motor Mouth > Allumnist > King of the Wii-tards > Who Farted > Poker Champ > Chaos Lover > Bomb Maker > CyberPyrot Wannabe

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
Re: PSP LED's help
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 06:59:34 AM »
don't get those 3mm they r to big and ugly also u already bought them so try them

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline bsbuk

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: PSP LED's help
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 09:22:11 AM »
yeh i find 0603 leds hard to solder aswel. I now use 0805 leds and ther much easier for me :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal