Author Topic: razor x problem and more  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Taquan@OWNED

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
razor x problem and more
« on: April 07, 2008, 07:11:03 AM »
On the tut for installing the lEDS on the psp d pad and buttons, On the part where they talked about cords (the blue and white one) where do i solder the cords onto the psp so that the light can get the power it needs to light up( so i just solder the end of it anywhere?), im not a complete noob but i dont understand certain things, i would like someone to help me with these problems i have, ALSO ANOTHER PROBLEM AROSED, the part where he say cover everything with a perm. marker, do i cover the WHOLE pcb with the marker or just the part of the pcb where the paper leaves the ink stain on the pcb(total coveage pf the pcb or the ink where the paper leaves on the pcb)

Thank you, you pal

Taquan@OWNED                                                          (acidmods)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 06:14:58 AM by Taquan@OWNED »

Offline cwn723

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: razor x problem and more
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 07:26:03 PM »
he means you iron on the designs with an iron that you use to straighten out your clothes . just get the paper wet, put it on top of the copper side of the board, put a cloth over it, and iron away...

Offline Taquan@OWNED

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 01:28:11 PM »
he means you iron on the designs with an iron that you use to straighten out your clothes . just get the paper wet, put it on top of the copper side of the board, put a cloth over it, and iron away...

ok now i need the other quesiton to be answered and ill be set for life, you dig?

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 12:28:27 AM »
ebay or radioshack for resistors and LEDs. You either want 1206 or 0603 SMD Type. I use 1206 as theyre bigger, hence easier to solder. Resistors need to be 10 Ohm 1/4W. You also need heatshrink to stop short circuits, get it from radioshack.

lol i know more about getting stuff in America than UK

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline Taquan@OWNED

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 06:18:10 AM »
ebay or radioshack for resistors and LEDs. You either want 1206 or 0603 SMD Type. I use 1206 as theyre bigger, hence easier to solder. Resistors need to be 10 Ohm 1/4W. You also need heatshrink to stop short circuits, get it from radioshack.

lol i know more about getting stuff in America than UK
ok thanks for that useful information, but now i have a bigger problem, i have edit my tread and took away the stuff thats aready been soulved and added a new problem.

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 11:15:46 AM »
is the leds ur problem?
wen u solder the leds ur going to want to solder them to the 5vlt source on the mobo, but use resisters

Offline Taquan@OWNED

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 10:23:21 AM »
is the leds ur problem?
wen u solder the leds ur going to want to solder them to the 5vlt source on the mobo, but use resisters
hmm i understand what your saying alil bit but can you clarfiy that for me (where on the mobo) where did you solder your lights on the mobo
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 10:25:51 AM by Taquan@OWNED »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal