Author Topic: ssr-mods  (Read 1035 times)

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
ssr-mods
« on: April 11, 2008, 06:20:01 PM »
idea for a new mod groupish thing, ssr meaning Speak Strike Redress from the shakespearian play julius ceaser meaning plan, do, cover as in make it look like you did nothing. in other words, doing mods that are all internal and have no cosmetic changes. so it looks like a completely stock system until the mod is put into play.

first idea i have that i might not be able to test until i get the right tools is a mod on ds lite's using the slot 2 area, completely scrapping it and rigging the dock to the respective buttons on the ds, like the d-pad the face buttons the shoulders, so this way internal tilt sensors are possible [if not already] doc oc like possibilities. but it looks completely stock. just an example of the koolness that could unfold.

discuss if you like
It's been a long time

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: ssr-mods
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 07:00:25 PM »
well the docking thing is good in concept, i started to attempt that only to discover the very next day that when guitar hero ds is released it will use the slot 2 area

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: ssr-mods
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 07:03:52 PM »
I think it's a great idea! More gloating rights too. Haha. The slot 2 idea is great, just cut the slot 2 traces, connect your wires to the slot 2 points, then get a gba game or something, desolder the components, cut the traces, and you've got yourself a clean working space for unimaginable plug and play mods!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal