Author Topic: Non-solder mods  (Read 954 times)

Offline Sarin99

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
Non-solder mods
« on: April 19, 2008, 07:42:15 PM »
I do not have the $ for an iron so I was wondering what the best non-solder psp mods are...

I am going to paint the trim and uncover front speaker holes, but I need a few more.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
Re: Non-solder mods
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 07:55:06 PM »
you can get a 15 watt iron for 15 dollars  :confused:
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline i22foosh

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 08:10:19 PM »
Actully you can get a 15 watt for $9 at radioshack..
But then you'll need some kynar wire for $4, and flux for $5, and solder for $3.50
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 08:55:26 PM by i22foosh »
having a higher post count doesn't earn respect in the forums, quality posts do.

thanks,

deda and reaper

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 08:47:14 PM »
Cmon guys, even though he can't buy a soldering iron for like 4 bucks on goldmine-elec, there are non soldering mods. Basically, you can attach a fan through your UMD drive, but it sacrifices the drive for it. You can also perform case mods, they require no soldering but good disassembly skills. I'll be honest, you're better off learning to make good mods through soldering and sacrifice the money. The psp has MORE MODS then ANY other system out there, most of them requiring some soldering, but with patience, good hands, and the iron of course :P, you can mod your psps in ways that will make your friends go like: "OMGWTFBBQ IS THAT?!?!?"
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline i22foosh

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 08:56:18 PM »
Fan Mod
Case Mod
Button Mod
Jewel Mod
having a higher post count doesn't earn respect in the forums, quality posts do.

thanks,

deda and reaper

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal