Author Topic: Having problems running 3.40 OE-A emulators  (Read 1252 times)

Offline crazyl69

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
Having problems running 3.40 OE-A emulators
« on: May 01, 2008, 04:12:47 PM »
        Okay! here's the situation. I have a psp fat running on cfw 3.40 OE-A. While operating the unit with factory default XMB icons, the emulator programs already installed, including another program called FastLoader, appears to work flawlessly, no problems. As soon I flash any 3.40 OE-A custome theme, the emulator and FastLoader programs no longer works. The message comes across saying, "the game connot be played", but if I reverse the theme proccess then the programs begins to work again. Keep in mind that when I flash any custome theme, the flashing proccess goes thru with out any problems, just in case you decide to ask if I did any bad flashing. I'm I missing files here or doing something wrong. Please help....

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Re: Having problems running 3.40 OE-A emulators
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 04:26:35 PM »
never heard of that one lol. i dont know maybe just stay with the original flash0 files and put a .ptf theme on it to make it somewhat nice :)

Offline crazyl69

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 08:53:26 PM »
      PTF themes only work with official firmware psp's not cfw. Besides, I don't want to go back to official firmware. As it is, I have 2 cfw psp's (3.40OE-A and 3.90M-33) and 3 official firmware psp's with .ptf themes already installed. Thanks for your input anyway. EDIT- anyone else with a possible answer to my 3.40OE-A emulator, please come forward. THANKS....

Offline crazyl69

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 06:37:55 PM »
  Well, its been almost two weeks when I last posted my 3.40OE-A emulator problems and so far no one has come forward with a possible solution. I am in shock that here in (Acid mods), full of intelligent psp minded individuals, no one has being able to assist me with my emulator concerns. I'm pretty sure that this problem, mention above has happened to some one before. I have searched all over acid mods and other psp wed sites but no luck. If some one has knowledge of my problem and solution, please don't be afraid and help out. THANK YOU!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal