Author Topic: Whats The Point In Mod Ideas?  (Read 4513 times)

Offline PSPotential

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [I Am] {The} (Arctic) <Soldier>
Whats The Point In Mod Ideas?
« on: May 02, 2008, 03:10:31 PM »
What Is The Point Of Posting Ideas Of Mods If R & D Is Just Going To Take The Piss Behind Your Back?
So Unless Your Name Is Cyberpyrot, And You Think Of The "Dual Nub" Then Whats The Point? Your Just Going To Get Laughed At Because Our Ideas Arent As "Supreme" As The R & D Teams.

Basically, If Your Not In R & D, Only Post Your Ideas If You Dont Mind Them Getting Laughed At By Everyone.

Now That I Come To Think About It, This Is Sad. This Site Is So Sad.

I Think Soon Is The Time, Before Its Too Late.

Cheers For The Sig Indy! :)

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
Re: Whats The Point In Mod Ideas?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 03:28:10 PM »
dude...srsly

Offline Skullmaster

• God Of Cars
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Admin Force, Co-Owner Wanna-be
    • Acidmods
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 03:29:46 PM »
ok....

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 03:43:53 PM »
What are you talking about...

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 03:46:36 PM »
Is there a problem you want to talk about?? PM me your concers or find me on msn!

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 03:48:05 PM »
comeon do u just want pitty or something dood
cause no one cares if u like or dislike this
if thats ur problem man
then u shouldnt be modding

ppl will laugh untill it becomes reality
and its cool
btw why do u crave so much attention dood

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 03:51:48 PM »
well tbh i think your an ass for saying that

but as for your concerns i have access to all R&D sections and i can assure you there arnt any topics about non R&D members ideas laughing at them or pointing fun at there ideas.

i dont know where you get your info from but its wrong and i pitty you if you think that is what a community does.

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »
i dont get it

when have you been laughed at because your ideas aren't as "supreme" and mostly people in R/D give constructive criticism, so that your idea can actually work if its not going too.

But as for this idea, i thought this was going to be a stupid pointless thread for another reason, now i realise its just out of spite and arrogance man. And if this site is sad because we try to establish communication and help out, then.....welll.....in light of the posts above, from not jsut staff and r/d, but normal members like you.....what does that make you?

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 07:41:13 PM »
there have been some good ideas, and some very stupid ideas. if you cant handle some one voicing there OPINION!!!! about your or some one else's idea you shouldn't be putting your self in a position to receive them.

remember kids arguing on the internet is like the special olympics you may win but your still retarded.

Offline can we hack it?

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Smashgfx owner
    • smashgfx.com - learn something new!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 06:59:25 AM »
even the dual nub got laughed at. i did the 1st in psp one ever along with cyber, and when i posted videos it got called fake, and ppl made fun of us. you can still find some of thoes comments on my youtube page. so most mods get made fun of until they actualy to to be a real thing.

Offline teepee

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 11:37:08 AM »
"whining is like a rocking chair, keeps you busy but you don't get any where."  saw it on deadliest catch.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 12:36:34 PM »
don't care if you guys like this, but i totally agree

new people come up with ideas and are fasinated about their idea's and want to show it everyone and maybe someone can make it.
and the only thing they hear is:
- meh idk
- could be done...
- dont like it
 or more bull:censored:...

i agree with PSPotential on the cyber thing. he can even only put one led in a psp and everyone will say it's awsome blablabla....
other people mdot their psp to the max, sometimes even better than you could ever imagine and they only hear: meh, it's ok

i never told this in public but it irritates me A LOT!!!!
i know i sometimes say the same but i only say it when it really sucks....

i dont care if people dont like my opinion on this, this is what i think. i know a lot of you think i suck and i dont do my job good and more of that stuff. well, there happends more than people see. and if you still dont like me i got this to say to you: I dont give a f*ck

PSPotential, your 100% right!

« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 12:40:09 PM by dedafmonteur »

Offline DubbleDutch

• BlietZ Modding
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 12:55:07 PM »
i don't totally agree

for example, the internal camera. no one ever did it until rex came and everyone liked it
want another one? internal bluetooth was done by a new member too and a lot of people where enthusiastic about that one
the flip screen psp from Vox, he is pretty new too. (don't know for sure if he came up with the idea himself

To all of you crying about lag and kicks, remember… when Jesus died, took him 3 days to respawn. Now THAT is lag.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 01:01:18 PM »
well, that's your opinion.

i just dont like the way some people talk to new people.
they mod their psp with leds in the triggers, they think it is totally awsome and cool. than there replies a better modder and says: meh, thats not special.
how would you feel?

example: you get a brand new BMW and you love it.
someone else has a ferari and says: meh, that BMW is not really special

you wouldn't like that would you?

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 01:10:39 PM »
Hmm the thing is, some people make a new person's simple mod so good looking to give him motivation. Although I see alot of mods in the forums, the one's that have made a simple LED switch in their handheld, for example, I usually tell them it's nice, because of course it is, but also so that they get inspired by the comments left  for  others. Hell, if you saw me coming up to a guy who made a simple LED change and would be like: "Jesus christ mate, like soo many people have done that, how about doing something unique???", then I know that:
A) I'm being an a-hole
B) That's just being plain rude and it's going to most likely discourage the person from doing anything better then that.

I know at what you're going at, but if I see a mate dissing a very nicely made mod that I know  they can't do themselves, then I just mention that:

Guy 1: Aw pfft so he stuck some lights so it can blink, my eyes can do that too ya know.
Me: Really, well show me if your handheld can do that, then you can talk crap.
Guy 1: *sniff* well I can't.....
Me: Then lay off his back or just leave the topic alone.

In some points I do agree with both you and pvp, but I think a good portion of the people who give great feedback on a simple, guppy's mod is said to comment and to encourage them to expand their modding potential.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 01:19:20 PM »
everyone has to start at the beginning, so why not encourage them to go futher?

thats what i really think

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 01:24:10 PM »
hey i am new and dont know anything about modding or hacking and i joined the site and i think about 5 or six days later i posted my first mod it wasnt anything spectacular and seikene said it was awesome in a way and said i sould writea tut so i did search does your dsl stylus keep falling out on am and you will see it keep in mind it aint 2 spectacular tell me what u think of it all comments welcome a and to stay on topic as to what  PSPotential was saying i think that all mods sould be looked over and given the benifit of the doubt s 2 its reality and be give at least a chance now as 2 people who post the mod you must accept all criticism wether it be good or bad because you posted the mod here and u shouldnt post the mod and just expect everyone 2 say oh thats so awesome your the best in the world and if people are saying wow anytime cyberpyrot does something minimal then they r just trying 2 suck up 2 him and he should get the same treatment as everybody else if people r trying 2 suck up 2 him

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal