Author Topic: Macro Controller Help  (Read 1709 times)

Offline coldpizza721

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Macro Controller Help
« on: May 07, 2008, 02:00:37 PM »
I was looking at the macro/rapid fire contoller tutorials and looked up pics on wikipedia which said they usually around 256 bytes which is to small for what i want to do.

Is there a way that i can wire the controller to a pic programmer(which is connected to my pc so i can have more storage for different combinations) rather then wireing it to a pic.

and if you dont think what i am trying to do is possible could you let me know of any other ideas you have that might work. also how long can the button combination be on a pic

Offline redryno1221

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Redrynotuts
Re: Macro Controller Help
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 02:23:58 PM »
I doubt there is a way for the macros to be saved on a pc but if there is, it will be slower than the pic

Offline coldpizza721

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 08:50:14 PM »
i dont think you are understanding what i am trying to say. i drew a quick ppicture    basically there is no pic     the wires just go from the device to each spot on the pic programmer( which is connected to the pc)

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picri4.png

Offline redryno1221

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Redrynotuts
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 10:04:41 PM »

you want to save macros on ur pc and have them go threw the pic and to the controller... I still doubt it will work but then again that's what everyone said about a hdd in a psp...  :victory:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal