Author Topic: Sound Reactive Mod Issue....  (Read 1098 times)

Offline crashman2k7

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
Sound Reactive Mod Issue....
« on: May 09, 2008, 02:44:15 AM »
Hey guys wasup so i just did finished doing my PSP SOund reactive mods,
issue- compare to video on youtube
1- the LED dont turn off or the led reacts less compare to alot of the videos (8 led in total)
2- I coulnt get my hand on a 30k ohm resistor so i use a 24.7k ohm resistor

Now the reason being my sound do not react so well i think it because i use a 2 low of a resistor?
**the one after 24.7k that i have is 34.7K**
can someone please tell me WHAT IS UP! if it the resistor issue, should i use a higher resistor?
THANK in advance

*the 191k resistor i found a match for it*
here a video i mad of it, someone please tell me if it look normal thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ETG9vA74Ss
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 02:54:02 AM by crashman2k7 »

VoX

Re: Sound Reactive Mod Issue....
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »
To turn your LED's off and on you have to wire them to either a Dip switch or the hold or Wifi switch. You have to use a 30K resistor to get it to a state where it reacts to sound really good. 30k ones shouldn't be hard to find at all, look around places

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 03:12:48 AM »
To turn your LED's off and on you have to wire them to either a Dip switch or the hold or Wifi switch. You have to use a 30K resistor to get it to a state where it reacts to sound really good. 30k ones shouldn't be hard to find at all, look around places

also if you have the facilities and knowledge to program PIC's you can make a electronic switch using the Acidmods code. A Lm386 makes the leds more reactive :tup:
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline crashman2k7

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 03:19:42 AM »

what if i use the 34.7k? wound it react more? (i just got a 20$ kit off ebay composed of 1000 resistor variating 2omh to 5mega omhz) lol and the single packs here where i live are like 10$ for like 50 resistors assorted* if worst comes to worst ill use a 5 omh in series it with the 25 i currently got lol (ghetto) but not in the $$$ to spent more cash on my psp it got to much of my institution funds LOL
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 03:35:41 AM by crashman2k7 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal