Author Topic: Can Someone make me a sig pic  (Read 1812 times)

Offline joecrack57

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
Can Someone make me a sig pic
« on: May 12, 2008, 06:42:01 AM »
i would really appreciate it if it can be done. i want something that looks cool and would go with my name joecrack57. thanks to everyone that tries

Offline Kenshinffx

• Le Artiste
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • The Pain matters not, Only the Journey ahead
    • Acidmods
Re: Can Someone make me a sig pic
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 07:58:07 AM »
Dude, Details.  DETAILS,  You just don't go into an artist and say,  "draw me a piece of fruit and make it look cool",  They will ask you what type of fruit,  what kind of lighting, What colors, What else do you want on the picture if anything..

Details dude,  even if I was still working heavily on sigs,  This request would be impossible for me since I don't know the details.

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 08:37:29 AM »
And to coincide with Ken's Post. One man's perception of "cool" Is different to that of the next man...

Offline joecrack57

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 06:20:24 PM »
sorry that i didn't give u guys enough details or the colors want them to be white and blue and some silver i want something to match with crack and the 57 like the 57 can be big in graphities and then in the bottomit says thanks to the people that made it and something that say acidmods where consoles evolve, the background can be be like some silver and blue lightning ans stuff i don't know u guys help me out here

ccccpie

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 08:13:07 AM »
sorry that i didn't give u guys enough details or the colors want them to be white and blue and some silver i want something to match with crack and the 57 like the 57 can be big in graphities and then in the bottomit says thanks to the people that made it and something that say acidmods where consoles evolve, the background can be be like some silver and blue lightning ans stuff i don't know u guys help me out here

You mean drugs? O_O

-_-

Offline joecrack57

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 01:56:52 PM »
You mean drugs? O_O

-_-

not drugs, just forget it about this i can't seem to make up my mind

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal