Author Topic: how is a HD built for psp??  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Luigi

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
how is a HD built for psp??
« on: May 18, 2008, 01:21:57 AM »
you excuse if I don't know how to write well but I am an Italian HAKER :psp:
would I like to know that great that a hd of a has put the-pod as you/he/she has done I have read that it USBhost takes a chip but where can I pick him/it up? and if that would make a guide I would be thankful of it
I pray you tell me as he does!! :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:
I would also like it me a Hd for psp  :tup: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

VoX

Re: how is a HD built for psp??
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 02:08:51 AM »
PvP designed and made it and has and probably will not release how he made it. It took him about a year to make and he wrote the software him self.

P.S: Dont use so many animated icons

Offline Luigi

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 07:19:56 AM »
then the author doesn't want to tell him/it as you has made ok if yo can hold him for if (sinned 120 Gbs I liked on the psp) last thing but the chip USBhost where I can for example find him/it inside a reader of memories a mother card for pc etc. where I can find him
thanks

VoX

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 07:25:42 AM »
Not much is known about how he made it but he used a 30 GB Ipod Hard drive and wrote a firmware for the Hard drive/USBhost IC to make it compatible with the PSP. He is nearing completion on his latest project which allows you to use any USB device on the PSP via USBHOST

Offline Luigi

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 06:04:17 AM »
do I know him/it that you/he/she has used u Hd of a the-pod, therefore has you/he/she connected the HD to the cable for psp sensa some chips but only feeding him/it?  and you/he/she has activated iRschell and you/he/she has worked then if so I do him/it I hold a Hd 1,8 of 60 Gbs   
(unfortunately it owes the psp to arrive to me from the goal assistance May) :psp:

VoX

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 07:33:38 AM »
This is a very complex mod and I'm telling you for your own sake to try some other mods before even attempting this as you will need to know alot about this field of hacking

Offline Luigi

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 10:09:34 AM »
don't worry you I have done so many of those things I am experienced and one day I will understand whether to do but it was beautiful that what has built him told him/it whether to do 
P:S=io I am not well because oghi memory stik from me stà 40 European mo is broken one that I had paid her 60 European.  :nono: :faint: :cry2:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal