Author Topic: should i get this  (Read 12187 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
Re: should i get this
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2008, 09:37:38 PM »
well i hope soon if not maybe i would just buy 1 8GB then and wait a little 2 c if they offer the 16GB stick

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline alexandercyle

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • dont put marbles in your nose!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2008, 09:43:29 PM »
The Ultimate Pandora Pack is the best thing to use (manual install it) just cant remeber where i downloaded it from though, guess ill look for the link right quick.

well i guess you can download it down there? dont think its the one i used but should work i guess. http://www.consolespot.net/forums/psp-help-tutorials/7061-release-ultimate-pandoras-magic-stick-v4-sapphire.html

btw u need at least a 512mb ms i think. u might a well just use the 4gig to downgrade to save money? since ya can just reformat you ms to normal when done

OH! almost forgot!!!!!! BACKUP YOUR NAND BEFORE YOU DOWNGRADE!!!! if u somehow manage to screw up your flash or idstorage your psp will neva be tha same! ya dig? lol Happy Hacking
what is the nand??? i paid freaking like 86 at best buy for mine so what brand is it i didnt look at the link if you posted it. a body of mine came back from china and gave me this four gig usb drive and it said sony and it was clear on part it said sony 4gig on the pcb but when you plug it in its only like 64mb lmao he was like yeah real funny huh i guess he bought it from some street market hahaha so i got a sony four gig that really only has 64mb of storage i was thinking of selling it but selling it as a funny piece not to be taken as an actuall four gig i cant put anything on it not even my serial license for after fx cs3 is that small
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 09:48:42 PM by alexandercyle »

Offline babyboi828

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 05:26:51 PM »
the nand contains a bunch of data (some specific to your psp) you can use if you every screw up you flash0 or something

a body of mine came back from china and gave me this four gig usb drive and it said sony and it was clear on part it said sony 4gig on the pcb but when you plug it in its only like 64mb lmao

lmao 4gigs to 64mb is a HUGE diff huh? lol but hmm i heard you can use a flash drive like a ms sooo..can u turn a flash drive into a mms or "Magic Flash Drive" i guess lol?

Offline Cratos

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • http://necaonline.com/images/news/kratos/kratoscorrex1large.jpg
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2008, 08:42:59 PM »
no make it yourself its so simple almost idiot proof.

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2008, 09:02:55 PM »
notice he said ALMOST idiot proof so just remeber every1 its not 100%

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline babyboi828

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2008, 01:21:22 PM »
yea but as long as u BACK UP even if u screw up the worst way its fixable

Offline afataldonkey

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2008, 02:07:44 PM »
dont know if anybody told you this cause i just read a few comments and then scrolled down to tell you this. the mem card is most likely fake. only way you can be sure you are buying a legit mem card is  buying it from a store like best buy or circuit city. also for the mms (magic mem stick) i used Totalnewbinstaller or something like that its pretty easy to use but i dont think it works on vista so if you have vista idk if you will be able to do it. well i hope that i was help and if you need to know how to make a pandoras with the slim battery hit me up

VoX

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2008, 03:19:40 PM »
I stated this before, you should of kept reading instead of bumping posts

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal