Author Topic: Umm.. Need a bit of help with disassembly.. >,<  (Read 2390 times)

Offline MeisNubby

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Umm.. Need a bit of help with disassembly.. >,<
« on: May 23, 2008, 12:41:12 PM »
Well here's the thing. Oooh sorry if it's in teh wrong spots.  :x:

Um.

Okay I can't take out my screws. They aren't stripped. I have the back screws, but I can't get the top and bottom ones. The ones next to the USB and on teh bottom. Help meh? I haven't ever opened it and I wan't to, but .. I can'ts. Bys teh way, I'm speaking gaylish cuz it's fun. And mi is 10 years of age. Uhhmkay.

I can speak normally, like this.

Whatev. Helpz meh? Mi is stupid.  :faint:

Thanks in advanced.
- K-lup. AkA NubbyNub. AkA MeisNubby.
-Peace.

Offline iam7805

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • lol wut?
Re: Umm.. Need a bit of help with disassembly.. >,<
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 01:40:03 PM »
I agree that talking like that can be fun sometimes, but please talk normally so people can understand you better.

The screws on the top and bottom are smaller, so perhaps you just need a smaller screwdriver. What kind of screwdriver are you using?

VoX

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 05:02:35 PM »
What kind of PSP is it? Some of the PSP Slim models have Torx 6 screws on the USB ect. You can buy one from Dealextreme for around $5

Offline MeisNubby

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 06:34:08 AM »
Uhmkay. I won't talk like that. Thoz itzz iz funzas. I have a #0, a #00, and a #000.. >,< It isn't a Torx screw, as it has the normal + as all Philips screws/screwdrivers do. But, its a PSP-2001. Uhmmmmmhmm. Kay. I am thinking it's because I'm not pressing hard enough, but I don't want to strip the screw... Maybe it's because the screwdrivers are too sharp/dull..
I'm not sure, thanks in advanced,

-K-lup AkA MeisNubby AkA NubbyNub AkA PeanutButter.
-Peace.

Offline Dash23

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 10:10:02 AM »
yeah...I've been having that same problem. Can't get the bottom one out and can't get the two in the battery compartment. I'm probably just going to go searching for screwdrivers until I find one that works. It's really confusing because I got the top two out with a tiny screwdriver but it won't take the bottom one out.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 04:38:36 PM »
Uhmkay. I won't talk like that. Thoz itzz iz funzas. I have a #0, a #00, and a #000.. >,< It isn't a Torx screw, as it has the normal + as all Philips screws/screwdrivers do. But, its a PSP-2001. Uhmmmmmhmm. Kay. I am thinking it's because I'm not pressing hard enough, but I don't want to strip the screw... Maybe it's because the screwdrivers are too sharp/dull..
I'm not sure, thanks in advanced,

-K-lup AkA MeisNubby AkA NubbyNub AkA PeanutButter.
-Peace.

So much for not talking like a :censored:ing idiot...

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal