Author Topic: would this work 4 mass storage  (Read 885 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
would this work 4 mass storage
« on: May 29, 2008, 06:09:44 PM »
i know that every1 has been talking about the usb hardrive and how they cant get it 2 run would this work because it has a usbhosts thing in it and i think people were having trouble with that so would it
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 06:21:34 PM by Gamer4life »

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
Re: would this work
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 06:17:22 PM »
um well i dont think its the program, i think its the hard drive ur using that needs a host
and btw if u put a link in a a word like u just did, make it so it stands out, like put some color into it :P

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
    • 13xic0n administrator\owner
Re: would this work 4 mass storage
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 12:27:42 AM »
lol bro no. to tell you their is also two other programs that use usbhost on the psp. the thing that was referred to it the usbhost running in the xmb it's self. without the use of another shell. but the main problem is getting the HDD to be able to communicate with the psp the reason why a PIC is required. But keep an eye out for stuff to help with this mod.
Like programmers that are very skilled in PIC programing dealing with USB and HDD. We have some skilled people working on it but the more help is all the better. and some ppl that are very good wth the PSP resources to edit the XMB(like a DAX, or freeplay
)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal