Author Topic: what would you do  (Read 8892 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
what would you do
« on: June 05, 2008, 03:12:59 PM »
ok this is a question about what choice you would make if given a scenario here it is

you are walking down the street and a man coming towards offers you two things the FIRST CHOICE is wether you want 2 be told all the secrets of the universe including the meaning of life
SECOND choice is wether you want 2 be the richest man on earth 4EVER
but b4 you answer any choice you make has a consequence
If you choose Choice 1: ever1 is struck by a weird plaque that makes them turn into horrible zombie like creatures that dont die except you who is immune but cant make a cure so u r doomed 4EVER
If you choose Choice 2: every1 in the whole world will die and you will be the only 1 left as you cannot die you will walk the earth lonesome 4EVER
Choice 3: secret choice if you say i choose neither your consequence will be your death repeated over and over and u feel every over and over 4EVER but life around you continues as normal
WHAT WOULD YOU DO

i choose choice 3

-double post fixed- noah03ark :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 03:19:23 PM by noah03ark »

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
Re: what would you do
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 03:19:40 PM »
2, atleast i could wonder how the universe works, and eat money ^^
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 03:32:01 PM »
Choice 1

If I knew everything I could figure out how to train those zombies to be more human like and such...

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 03:33:25 PM »
agreed with Matt... Id be able to explore the universe cos i couldnt die so i wouldnt live the same way as a normal human so  i cant drown or die cos of lack fo oxygen r anything ... WOuld be pwnsome!!

@reaper but they still be zombies so you couldnt fulfill that "special" drive ...

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 04:08:04 PM »
Choice 2!. I can never die, go get any car i want, do whatever i want and i can swim and cash!

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 04:30:02 PM »
@reaper but they still be zombies so you couldnt fulfill that "special" drive ...

The Internet taught me that they certainly can. You would just need a Paper Bag....or a huge roll of paper to cover it all.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline jadestar4

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 04:59:52 PM »
ok this is a question about what choice you would make if given a scenario here it is

you are walking down the street and a man coming towards offers you two things the FIRST CHOICE is wether you want 2 be told all the secrets of the universe including the meaning of life
SECOND choice is wether you want 2 be the richest man on earth 4EVER
but b4 you answer any choice you make has a consequence
If you choose Choice 1: ever1 is struck by a weird plaque that makes them turn into horrible zombie like creatures that dont die except you who is immune but cant make a cure so u r doomed 4EVER
If you choose Choice 2: every1 in the whole world will die and you will be the only 1 left as you cannot die you will walk the earth lonesome 4EVER
Choice 3: secret choice if you say i choose neither your consequence will be your death repeated over and over and u feel every over and over 4EVER but life around you continues as normal
WHAT WOULD YOU DO

i choose choice 3

-double post fixed- noah03ark :)

I pull a GTA and before I even know what the guy wants I :censored:ing shoot him in the head for fun.

*FuFa: Oh you nublet and your quoting.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:04:13 PM by *FuFa »

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 05:59:33 PM »
With choice 1: you have 2 stay away from the zombies because they can still kill you by ripping apart your body but your immune 2 turning into 1 and when he tells you all the secrets you cant comprehend them because the answers and secrets are 2 complex 4 you 2 understand but he dont tell you that in the first place
With choice 2 you would eventually become extrmely lonely did you watch that movie where will smith was the last man on earth called i am legend he started having convo's with dummies you would go crazy

so i guess what im really asking is do you kill yourself and live with the pain 4ever so the world can continue or do be greedy and have the other stuff happen
im guessing some people will want 2 change there answers now
with my answer the world continues

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 06:07:39 PM »
With choice 1: you have 2 stay away from the zombies because they can still kill you by ripping apart your body but your immune 2 turning into 1 and when he tells you all the secrets you cant comprehend them because the answers and secrets are 2 complex 4 you 2 understand but he dont tell you that in the first place
With choice 2 you would eventually become extrmely lonely did you watch that movie where will smith was the last man on earth called i am legend he started having convo's with dummies you would go crazy

so i guess what im really asking is do you kill yourself and live with the pain 4ever so the world can continue or do be greedy and have the other stuff happen
im guessing some people will want 2 change there answers now
with my answer the world continues

The way you put it it's pretty damn obvious that people would pick option 1 because I am sure not everyone in here is

Correct, I just stopped typing that sentence because you can now use your imagination to see what I would say.

Also you saved 11 key strokes by using numbers instead of words.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 06:18:31 PM »
well if they choose choice 1 or 2 then there greedy and now have doomed the world as u can c im not greedy cause i chose choice 3 so the world lives on hurray 4 me and 2 make it harder you get no recognizition 4 choosing choice 3 no1 will remeber you or even know you existed so anyway any1 that answer i want a straight answer as 2 which choice u want 2 do i dont want any like i would kill him i want a straight answer and if you want you can explain why the reason is you chose your answer

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 06:35:46 PM »
Well then...

Option 1

Same reason as Reaper.

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 06:38:29 PM »
um wouldnt work you couldnt comprehend all the serets and knowledge

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 06:42:43 PM »
um wouldnt work you couldnt comprehend all the serets and knowledge

How do you know I can't

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 06:46:36 PM »
its my rules and again the knowledge that he tells you is 2 complicated 4 you 2 understand but you dont know that untill after the deed is done you greedy people

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2008, 06:47:17 PM »
anyone else's brain hurting?

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2008, 06:49:56 PM »
its my rules and again the knowledge that he tells you is 2 complicated 4 you 2 understand but you dont know that untill after the deed is done you greedy people

Worst rule ever. This also makes no friggin sense.

You bring me very close to bring out my freshly photoshoped picture I've been waiting to use all week long.

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 08:30:06 PM »
what is it show it
and this isnt meant 2 be that hard choose one either

CHOICE 1: u end up in a world full of zombies that can kill you by ripping apart your body but not by contact of any kind of the virus you chose this because you wanted the knowledge of the world but your brain cannot i REPEAT you cannot understand it no matter what (but you dont know that in the begining)so you are left in a world of flesh eating zombies that can kill you by ripping you apart not by disease

CHOICE 2: you take the money and then every1 and every living thing in the world dies but you so yu have all the money in the world but are the only one left your curse is you live 4ever with no companion of anykind
                                              CHOICE 3: say neither and you are killed in the most horriffic way and you relive the painn and agony over and over 4EVER and the world lives on normally but no1 knows what you did 4 them

SO WHAT WOULD YOU DO BE GREEDY AND CHOOSE EITHER THE 1st OR 2nd CHOICE OR DIE CONTINUALSLY 4EVER AND EVER SO THE WORLD CAN CONTINUE NORMALLY WHAT DO YOU DO i hope i made it easier 2 undersand i dont think i can make it any clearer 4 u and dont think about it 2 hard
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 08:35:12 PM by Gamer4life »

Offline cwn723

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 08:36:25 PM »
I chose 1, then teach all the zombies to read and write and play football and everything else about the universe. then its just like human, they just look different, then i order them to kill me, and i go up to heaven and make god take all my knowledge away, cause honestly it would suck to know everything. :huh: :whoosh: :hifive: :whoosh: :hifive: :taunt: :tup: :laughing: :sadno: :yess: :x: :boxed:

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 09:25:56 PM »
do you guys not get it. i've said it like 4 times if you go near near the zombies they will kill you. YOU CANT GO NEAR THEM has any1 here seen i am legend starring will smith if so it would kind of be like that except "EVERY1"  BUT U IS A ZOMBIE AND YOU DONT HAVE THE SKILLS HE HAD IN THE MOVIE YOUR JUST A PLAIN AVERAGE GUY WHO WORKS @ LETS SAY FOOD LION YOUR 16 AND THE GUY APPROACHES YOU AND ASK YOU THIS QUESTION ON THE STREET YOU MUST CHOOSE 1 OF THEM ok does every1 get it now its simple pick either choice 1, 2, or 3 its easy

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 10:21:20 PM »
i go for option 4.

stop reading books. get a beer, and relax....lol

idk dude...

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 10:25:22 PM »
lol in dallas i dont walk lol even still ill probably be like who r u and keep walking

Offline Cap

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 11:35:03 PM »
Option Z: Kill the man and bury him under the ocean. Epic win.

phenomenal

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 11:39:03 PM »
No point of option 2, ofcourse your going to be the richest person if your the only person

I pick option 1, im prepared! (Overwatched zombile films)

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2008, 04:33:04 AM »
do you guys not get it. i've said it like 4 times if you go near near the zombies they will kill you. YOU CANT GO NEAR THEM has any1 here seen i am legend starring will smith if so it would kind of be like that except "EVERY1"  BUT U IS A ZOMBIE AND YOU DONT HAVE THE SKILLS HE HAD IN THE MOVIE YOUR JUST A PLAIN AVERAGE GUY WHO WORKS @ LETS SAY FOOD LION YOUR 16 AND THE GUY APPROACHES YOU AND ASK YOU THIS QUESTION ON THE STREET YOU MUST CHOOSE 1 OF THEM ok does every1 get it now its simple pick either choice 1, 2, or 3 its easy

<a href="http://www.firstshowing.net/wp-content/plugins/flv-embed/flvplayer.swf?file=http://media.firstshowing.net/vid/iamlegend-orig-ending.flv" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.firstshowing.net/wp-content/plugins/flv-embed/flvplayer.swf?file=http://media.firstshowing.net/vid/iamlegend-orig-ending.flv</a>

Well they don't eat him or kill him in the original Ending.

Also why do YOU define who WE are? You want to know our opinion but that means we would be in the situation, therefore we could be absolutly skilled like the character in the movie, be a Gun pro or survival monster. Stop saying what we should do if you want our serious opinion.

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2008, 05:37:41 AM »
none of your statements make ANY sense at all

if this is supposed to be one of those theres a positive and negative, then choice one doesn't work in the rules you told fufa because you gain nothing from your choice and get hit with a negative

see phenominals post

choice 3 doesn't work because there is no choice 1 or 2 because you've basically made it so that no one can choose anything other then choice three because you give a rebuttal for any other choice telling them they cant choose it

AND THEN TURN AROUND AND TELL PEOPLE ITS SIMPLE, CHOOSE 1 2 or 3??????

this sounds an awful lot like one of the following

CHOICE 1: One of those incredibly idiotic chain things you see in youtube comments

CHOICE 2: One of those incredibly idiotic lines from a pop song

CHOICE 3: Incredibly idiotic

choose wisely everyone!!!

Offline Aricado

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Hiding under your bed devouring your dreams..
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2008, 05:50:18 AM »

I'd let the person next to me choose.
1: I'll become a zombie so I don't care after all, and he's doomed.
2: I'll die so I don't care after all, he's still doomed as he'll be allone walking on earth.
3: I'll live, he's still doomed as he'll suffer his death over and over.
I win.

Aricado: Kenshinffx made my sig.
"I made your Avatar too!"
Aricado: Get outta my head!!!!

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2008, 08:39:53 AM »
thank you phenominal you made a choice and gave a good answer you chose 1 and now you become a zombie killer see people he didnt play with them or try and teach them anything and but eventually he might kill them all and become lonely like choice 2 and thank you ariacado he explains it a little better than me +1 for both of you this question is simple would you rather doom the planet and have 2 different things happen or die so the world would live on its not hard dont think 2 much just go by what ive told you and make a choice and a 1,000 fold of zombie death eaters are coming 2 the person who gave me -1 on this topic i know darn well some1 here did it

phenomenal

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2008, 11:02:11 AM »
I change my mind, I pick 4!!!

ccccpie

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2008, 11:03:52 AM »
Wow. -_-;

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »
OMFG forget the whole thing i was just making a simple question of what would you do but some people dont read and or listen 2 all the directions so would a moderator or and admin lock this please im giving up thanks in advance

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal