Author Topic: What a day.  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Cap

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
What a day.
« on: June 10, 2008, 10:24:00 PM »
So I woke up, and went to my exam. Not just any exam, but my socials exam, which I had to have done well on to pass the year. I think I did well, and I was happy. I got home, and got a call from my stepmom. My dad was admitted to emergency because he probably has appendicitis (So the doctors think). I called him, and he sounded alright, so yet again, I was happy. I then proceded to open up my PSP and mod the charge light to be the power light, cause orange is my fave color. For the first time ever, I lost a screw. It was alright though, as I'm pretty sure it wasn't crucial for structural integrity (mouthful). It worked, so I'm happy. Then I went out for dinner, and we went to a restaurant across town. I ate and then went to blockbuster, only to find that my family left without me when I walked out. A long walk later, I was home. I also managed to catch a cold today, and my computer broke, so I had to use my wii browser until my brother went to bed and left his computer on. All on my  :censored:ing birthday.

But, I got $20 in a card, SO LETS PARTAY!

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
Re: What a day.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 11:24:29 PM »
my fav color is orange 2 cool and how could your parents leave you they had 2 have known you werent in the car

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline Cap

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 11:28:14 PM »
After I ate I went to blockbuster, and my mom just said "screw waiting," so I got left 45 mins walking distance away, not a hard walk, just annoying.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 11:28:44 PM »
my fav color is orange 2 cool and how could your parents leave you they had 2 have known you werent in the car
ive had that happen to me.... I walked like 4 and a half miles to find that when I got to my home they drove back for me
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

phenomenal

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 11:54:44 PM »
Gotta admit, thats still way better than my birthday

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 02:22:50 AM »
ive had that happen to me.... I walked like 4 and a half miles to find that when I got to my home they drove back for me

LOL
get a cell phone :P

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 08:59:09 AM »
BD's are the best....well, they are for me.
i allready knoww hat ill get.

A TRIP TO DETROIT CARSHOW!!!! (for like 5 days)

ill go first class together with my granddad.
i told him; you know how much this will cost?!
he said; yeh, aprox like 2000 dollar, maybe more....but i dont care.

i am so happy about it. ill meet the boss  of Paccar to. this a big thing for me. ill meet all the great bosses and ill have to speak english to.
someof you know about the company's my family own. so those people know this is a major step for me.

Offline Cap

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 11:40:27 AM »
BD's are the best....well, they are for me.
i allready knoww hat ill get.

A TRIP TO DETROIT CARSHOW!!!! (for like 5 days)

ill go first class together with my granddad.
i told him; you know how much this will cost?!
he said; yeh, aprox like 2000 dollar, maybe more....but i dont care.

i am so happy about it. ill meet the boss  of Paccar to. this a big thing for me. ill meet all the great bosses and ill have to speak english to.
someof you know about the company's my family own. so those people know this is a major step for me.

Congrats!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal