Author Topic: anyone know sixaixs R2 trigger pinout  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
anyone know sixaixs R2 trigger pinout
« on: June 13, 2008, 11:09:43 AM »
as stated in the title, do i have to solder to pin number 20 on the connnector on the board, or is it as shown in this pic, labelled trigger 1 or trigger 2? i know this is for a different method im just using this pic as a example -

thanks

Offline light_matt

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: anyone know sixaixs R2 trigger pinout
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 12:24:08 PM »
Are you planning on doing ConsoleCustoms rapid fire as R2?

I wouldnt connect them to "trigger 1 & trigger2" the way if done it you get no delays, its straight forward.

Here is the way iv done it.

And here is where you connect it to:

Hope this helps!  :tup:

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: anyone know sixaixs R2 trigger pinout
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 01:49:30 PM »
yea i was gonna use R2 seeing as most FPS games use R2, and well "trigger 1 and trigger 2" points according to the tut is for R1 i think. so your saying its much better to solder straight to the connector? if so then WOO! it took me a while to get it soldered good enough but i done it in the end, heres a bad quality pic taken from my :censored: phone:

p.s: kingmike if you see this, im just testing something out and its for a friend, i still might wanna do the PIC way for myself, which you were writing a tut for, so im still looking foward to the tut :)

EDIT: I am the biggest idiot there is on earth, ive been playing gta so much i got used to shooting with R2, then i play resistance and oh what do you know its R1, so i connected it to the wrong place
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 03:50:20 AM by Nemesis »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal