Author Topic: copying your own Ps1 games on a psp  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Trippy Whale

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
copying your own Ps1 games on a psp
« on: June 16, 2008, 09:03:25 AM »
I have ofw 3.95 and I copied the games and converted them to eboot by using isobuster and psxtopsp but everytime i try to run it it tells me invalid copyright or whatever so how to i get the valid copyright data, by the way sum1 told me that when you download them from the playstation store it comes with a ilcense.rif file if you know could you tell me where to find these

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
Re: copying your own Ps1 games on a psp
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 09:12:26 AM »
it's not that you need the licence, you need CFW to run a converted PS1 game. only works on M33 firware and GEN from My understanding (correct me if i'm wrong people).

Offline tripsalot

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • modder knowledge
Re: copying your own Ps1 games on a psp
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 09:25:30 AM »
unless you have a cfw you will only be able to play umds and what you download from sony official site,that is the reason most people switch the firmware to a cfw instead of the ofw.and also i noticed you made like five post for something that could be covered by one,dosnt bother me but it seems most of you questions are all related to the fact you need a cfw,and there are tuts on how to do this just search for it,the flash games question can be answered on youtube if not here, it is through the web browser so i am not sure if you need the cfw to do it or not but i dont think so.

i personaly would switch to a cfw if i were you it unlocks so much stuff you will be way happier with your psp.

welcome to AM (use the search at the top of the page most of the stuff you have asked or will ask has probbaly been asked before if you cant find it that way then make a post)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal