Author Topic: Wired input store art  (Read 9033 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
Re: Wired input store art
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2008, 09:23:24 PM »
dude u and indy are like on the same level

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2008, 01:47:54 AM »
very nice chase - i love the white map one and the red ones they are ace. and yeh you shouldnt really compare people to other people everyone should be given a chance and individual chance to excell or better themselves - even to work up in the community

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
    • 13xic0n administrator\owner
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2008, 02:24:21 AM »
I've been here what 3 days? I'm not here to replace someone sho was obviously respected nor to be criticised by people who dont understand the effort that goes into each and every art piece, they techniques that need to be applied. My views are unorthodox and probably a little bold to be makign as a new member. But everyone starts somewhere.

Edit: Can i please stop being compared to IndyChav. I know eh was great but its a real self esteem decreaser hearing how much better he is than me =[
Chase you and indy should get to gather you live really close by each other. You are a lot like him and if you see him tell him to come back.

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 08:20:15 AM »
i dont know why but 4 some reason im thinking that chase is indy now i dont what any1 yelling at me 4 saying that its  just my opinion so lets drop it already ok its just what i think and no offense 2 any1

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2008, 09:07:09 AM »
i dont know why but 4 some reason im thinking that chase is indy now i dont what any1 yelling at me 4 saying that its  just my opinion so lets drop it already ok its just what i think and no offense 2 any1
I know Chase in real life and from other forums, well before he joined acidmods.  The reason he joined was I was showing him some of the sigs that people made, and he liked Indy's style of art.  I think the 3 of us actually talked on MSN at some point in time.  Maybe me and Chase can convince Indy to come back, but I don't think it'll work.  I was talking to Indy before and he seemed pretty sure he wasn't going to come back... for a while.  Anyways, I don't want to see anyone get hurt, so welcome Chase as my old friend and a new member here rather than an "poser"

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2008, 09:14:22 AM »
then i retract my statement sorry 4 that chase so welcome and hope u stay a long time here on AM,have fun,and create more awesome ass art 4 years 2 come man and i 2 have bee  talking 2 indy and he seemed like he did not know chase it might be because he used a diifferet username although im not sure   

Offline Chase

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Art Team Leader - Globel Moderator
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2008, 09:17:34 AM »
Yeah, Me and Reaper go way back lol All you've done since I started here was compare him to me. It's really demoralising :cry2:
I'm trying to show people my abilities and create art that people like. I really liked Indys style so I joined the site. the graphic design forums I've been apart of weren't good. Everyone basically just ripped on each other and tore the art apart because it wasnt there sort of style. Obviously everyone has a different style and here, where the focus isn't on art, people appreciate each piece. It's great ^^
it also means I can keep track of Reaper and his antics haha

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2008, 09:20:38 AM »
dont know how it can be demoralizing if im praising u and complementing u because u are awesome but since u dont like me comparing u 2 him i will try and not do it anymore

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2008, 09:22:18 AM »

it also means I can keep track of Reaper and his antics haha

I knew showing you this site would haunt me

dont know how it can be demoralizing if im praising u and complementing u because u are awesome but since u dont like me comparing u 2 him i will try and not do it anymore

I think what he means is that since he came from a graphics forum where all they do is compare each other and rip each other off, he may have felt you were doing the same.  I think he understands now that you were saying his art looks 'as good as" indy's which was damn good.

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2008, 09:29:31 AM »
i was never meaning 2 make him feel bad only feel awesome because of his awesomeness

Offline Chase

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Art Team Leader - Globel Moderator
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2008, 09:47:37 AM »
As usual Reaper hit the nail straight on the head, Comparison makes chase sad =[

Anyway lets put this behind us, im hear to show you some art :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal