Author Topic: So, if...  (Read 16601 times)

Offline Chase

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Art Team Leader - Globel Moderator
Re: So, if...
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 10:23:23 AM »
If he gets on the art team before I do then i  will physichally shoot myself in the head. Srsly.

No offence C -_-'

I still think you should be a team working together instead of a team controlled by one person.

But hey what am I. Tone Deff? lol

Offline platinumc

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 11:16:12 AM »
If he gets on the art team before I do then i  will physichally shoot myself in the head. Srsly.

No offence C -_-'

I still think you should be a team working together instead of a team controlled by one person.

But hey what am I. Tone Deff? lol

and why is that? i dont see, that youre sigs are some uber good or sth now..

i admit the sigs you have seen arent very good too, but not bad... i love my own sig though :D

Offline Chase

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 11:33:25 AM »

and why is that? i dont see, that youre sigs are some uber good or sth now..

i admit the sigs you have seen arent very good too, but not bad... i love my own sig though :D

Oh I agree my sig designs are poor. Crappy even :laughing:
What i meant is the dedication I show in trying to get better and posting almost 3 pieces minimum per day o_O

Offline platinumc

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 01:33:05 PM »
omfg lol... you sound like you're begging already :P.. jk lol

but why comparing your "dedication" posts per day to me? i dont care how much or how often i post..

and dedication is a wide conseption.

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 01:37:45 PM »
ok guys enough, we not here to fight, take this stuff to msn aight?

ok good lol

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 02:00:40 PM »
yes take fights to msn and the leaders will be decided in a competition next week hopefuly

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline Chase

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 02:45:48 PM »
1 I dont want to be leader and I dislike the concept of having one person in control.  :censored: havent i been vocal enough !! >_<

Dedication as in im always tryign to better myself, You know what fine. ill stop hassling your web art section and stop creating and posting anything.

Happy?

It was retorical dont answer jeez Love not hate o_O
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 02:49:06 PM by noah03ark »

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 02:53:51 PM »
Ok Chase, just leave it

Offline Chase

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 03:13:13 PM »
Ok Chase, just leave it

How vindictive of you with all your awesome artwork with your art team title o_O

If you had read it you would have realused that I've decided to quit posting artwork as its obviously not good enough for yall.

Offline platinumc

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 03:40:33 PM »
<3 cheese :P... lol

but yeah, as chase said, i didnt asked to be a leader or anything, which would be fine too lol ;), but just if art team needs people, we would be interested :P

Offline Chase

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 03:53:20 PM »
OK due to recent info Ive realised you guys need me jsut now wether you like it or not ...Im in teh leadership runnings beatches

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2008, 04:28:08 PM »
OK due to recent info Ive realised you guys need me jsut now wether you like it or not ...Im in teh leadership runnings beatches

ok, get this through your mind, its not up to you if you get leader or not, and the more you beg for it the less chance you get of having it, so i say shut your mouth till robin decides to have this competition and let that tell who gets it, and who cares if you have leadership, almost everyone has some in there life.....so get over it

sorry, for the attitude, im just tired of new people coming here and getting 30 whole posts then thinking they need to be staff, some get it some dont, you need to build up your trust from the site before you can just go and do something like that
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 04:31:52 PM by 1Sniper »

Offline platinumc

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2008, 04:38:52 PM »
chase take it easy.. we will see what the comp will be, and whatnot...

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2008, 04:41:29 PM »
chase take it easy.. we will see what the comp will be, and whatnot...
stop worring about him
we had a long talk on msn
i think chase relizes how he has been acting, idk if he has changed yet but he is a good guy, just get off his back

VoX

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 04:43:47 PM »
I think trust is much more important than your skills and dedication. You could be the best artist in the world but could be a total idiot at the same time, the art team can have an idiot but we can't have a leader as an idiot because the reflect on the whole team.

Offline platinumc

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2008, 04:46:25 PM »
stop worring about him
we had a long talk on msn
i think chase relizes how he has been acting, idk if he has changed yet but he is a good guy, just get off his back

i dont think i was on his back :D

i just said to wait what happens first.. dont jump to conclusions

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2008, 04:52:34 PM »

i dont think i was on his back :D

i just said to wait what happens first.. dont jump to conclusions

well i was reffering to everybody

what has this topic turned into anyways? is it about the art contest or what

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2008, 04:55:10 PM »
its turned to chase begging for a spot in the art team, nothing else, were gonna have to wait and see what happens with this art contest...

Offline Chase

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2008, 04:55:48 PM »
ok, get this through your mind, its not up to you if you get leader or not, and the more you beg for it the less chance you get of having it, so i say shut your mouth till robin decides to have this competition and let that tell who gets it, and who cares if you have leadership, almost everyone has some in there life.....so get over it

sorry, for the attitude, im just tired of new people coming here and getting 30 whole posts then thinking they need to be staff, some get it some dont, you need to build up your trust from the site before you can just go and do something like that

Ok as youre staff you should at least be a little more knowledgable so I will do this in stages to make it easier for you kai.

1. Since the beginning I thought that artists shouldnt have a leader, this coming from someone who isnt on the art team who was simply voicing his opinion on a matter. Trying to help trying to make a difference which is all im trying to do, produce art at my best standard while improving all the time and having somethign that people like.

2. I'm not begging, if you re-read my post I said im in the runnings, as in im competing, which as its a competition I believe I have every right to do so

3. You have a position of authority, yet you choose to shout without fully understanding a situation. For one there was no need to tell me to shut my mouth because its completely inapropriate, Understand things fully because you are part of the group of members that influence the site and its members.

4. Just to reinstate I dont and have been very vocal about how their shouldnt be a leadership team for somethign so creative.

I dont accept your apology because im a :censored: :3 I never wanted to be staff, sure art team would be cool but im not that fussed about it. I'm here to produce art that people like not to have a title that tells me an artist cos tbh the art doesnt change by the colour of your name.

I apology if any of this sounds flamey but you have to understand it on a broader point of view and try to understand a persons point before you g oin all guns blazing.

C i apology if i flamed you but i thought i apologised already.
Vox, trust goees without saying for a forum its kinda jsut how things is and everyone knows that. but for a specificv part such as art team or leader or whatever you need dedication as well. You could be the most trusted person on the site and be a good artist to but if youre not dedicated to actually producing anythign then you are wasting everyones time.

Talos, I amy have seemed annoyed at you on msn but i was really anoyed at myself. I wont be changing anythign drastic other than my posts Nothing other than art will be contained. after this somewhat epic post :3

VoX

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2008, 05:01:10 PM »
Maybe you shouldn't of posted those hurtful comments?? *cry*

Offline Chase

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2008, 05:02:27 PM »
Maybe if I wasnt shot down every tiem i post any artowrk things would be different...

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2008, 05:03:58 PM »
just trying to help mate
i dont care if you where annoyed, you have to undertsand you cant act like this anymore
and guys maybe this tiopic should be locked and a new post for the art thread be oppened
we need to stop jumping to conclusions
ok this is done and over with guys
we dont want more fights on acidmods and i dont think anyone here is to blame so dont start blaming people
ok? ok its setled then, take all further opinoins to msn

EDIT: (everything i just said was before you 2 said anything so heres what i got to say to you now)
VoX those comments wherent pointed at you so dont whine, i dont want to start taking sides guys
AM is supposed to be a place for fun and mods and help
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 05:07:06 PM by Talos »

VoX

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »
It was sarcasm if you took it seriously, Your post summed everything up mine was just there for comic relief

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2008, 05:09:04 PM »
well i posted that before you 2 said anything, but yea i took it seriously
this topic turned into seriousness so i figured you were being real

Offline Chase

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2008, 05:09:49 PM »
I just want a reply from sniper that is all.

I dont think anyone understands where im coming from so meh whatever

Ive settled all my problems now its jsut up to everyone else to understand my view and to accept my apology

It was sarcasm if you took it seriously, Your post summed everything up mine was just there for comic relief

I apology <3

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2008, 05:13:03 PM »
well chase, you have to act like u feel that way
i havent seen much of you being good but i belive you, so guys just give him a break because if he appolgizes he means it
so know its dinner so i would say more lol but BRB

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2008, 05:14:40 PM »
Ok as youre staff you should at least be a little more knowledgable so I will do this in stages to make it easier for you kai.

1. Since the beginning I thought that artists shouldnt have a leader, this coming from someone who isnt on the art team who was simply voicing his opinion on a matter. Trying to help trying to make a difference which is all im trying to do, produce art at my best standard while improving all the time and having somethign that people like.

2. I'm not begging, if you re-read my post I said im in the runnings, as in im competing, which as its a competition I believe I have every right to do so

3. You have a position of authority, yet you choose to shout without fully understanding a situation. For one there was no need to tell me to shut my mouth because its completely inapropriate

4. Just to reinstate I dont and have been very vocal about how their shouldnt be a leadership team for somethign so creative.

I dont accept your apology because im a :censored: :3 I never wanted to be staff,

epic post :3

1:there is need for a leader on this site though, there not a person that controls every little project everyother member does, but someone that keeps order in the bigger ones

2:that is true, but you are still saying you would kill yourself if platinum or whoever got the place first

3:and i do understand the situation, ive read every post in this topic so far, and have been watching for it to get out of hand, and have come to calm it down
and yes it was a little inappropriate to say "shut your mouth" but it was problly the most appropriate way to say at the time

4:i still think it would be a good idea to have one

and again, im sorry for being so hard on yah, but being art team is part of the staff

Offline platinumc

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2008, 05:16:16 PM »
<3 lol :D

anyway lets just sit back and relax while the comp. comes and we can fight with our artwork then :D lol

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2008, 05:33:30 PM »
locked until I finish posting.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0