Author Topic: Newb that needs help!  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Hackz4Fame

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Newb that needs help!
« on: July 14, 2008, 05:39:14 AM »
 :confused: I am a newb here at Acidmods so i don't know how to make a layout and all the fansy stuff to edit my profile can any one tell me if there is a tutorial for this? Thanks much appreciated.  P.S. if there isn't a tutorial it will also be much appreciated if some made one thanks.

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
Re: Newb that needs help!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 05:56:37 AM »
Well welcome to acidmods but im about 99.999999% sure you cant make a layout for your profile... not that i know of anyways :eyebrow:

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 06:17:24 AM »
You can't layout your profile...

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 08:49:31 AM »
this isnt myspace man
srry

Offline Hackz4Fame

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 09:44:57 AM »
Well thanks anyway you guys. If i cant get a layout how do i make a logo like Talos's Ironman for Example.  :dntknw:

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Sig and Avatar by INDYCHASE
    • GAMING LAGOON - Join now for free prizes
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 09:49:42 AM »
That is a signature, its just a photoshopped image, which you upload to a site like photobucket and and place in your signature.

Guppy > Chief Squatting Hard > 1/2 Pint > Fart Sniffer > Tone Deff > Motor Mouth > Allumnist > King of the Wii-tards > Who Farted > Poker Champ > Chaos Lover > Bomb Maker > CyberPyrot Wannabe

Offline Hackz4Fame

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 02:14:09 PM »
That is a signature, its just a photoshopped image, which you upload to a site like photobucket and and place in your signature.

Thanks man! Can you tell me how to modify it so that i can add my name in a picture or logo?

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Sig and Avatar by INDYCHASE
    • GAMING LAGOON - Join now for free prizes
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 02:25:07 PM »
erm u just use a program like photoshop or any image editing program. BUT if i were you i would just request for someone to make you a sig in the web art section, because you seem really new to the whole digital art thing. theres some artists there that are taking requests just post in one of those threads or make a new thread in the web art section asking for someone to make you a sig. just tell them a theme or colour scheme you want.

Guppy > Chief Squatting Hard > 1/2 Pint > Fart Sniffer > Tone Deff > Motor Mouth > Allumnist > King of the Wii-tards > Who Farted > Poker Champ > Chaos Lover > Bomb Maker > CyberPyrot Wannabe

Offline Hackz4Fame

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 03:31:39 PM »
erm u just use a program like photoshop or any image editing program. BUT if i were you i would just request for someone to make you a sig in the web art section, because you seem really new to the whole digital art thing. theres some artists there that are taking requests just post in one of those threads or make a new thread in the web art section asking for someone to make you a sig. just tell them a theme or colour scheme you want.

Thanks for all the help Pax! :hifive:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal