Author Topic: Is anyone else...?  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Cap

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
Is anyone else...?
« on: July 18, 2008, 05:12:50 AM »
Exceptionally pumped for guitar hero world tour? I was watching the videos, and with the sick new guitar, (I love it's new features), awesome drumkit, and incredibly deep song creation system using official line-6 sound modification, and now I cant wait for it...

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: Is anyone else...?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 06:46:13 AM »
I WANT IT TOO! :D

VoX

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 06:54:09 AM »
The touch strip looks like a heap of fail

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 11:27:47 AM »
The whole franchise is failing,  ripped off with the drums and vocals.  I loved the guitar hero games because it was meant to be great for guitar and now its gonna need to find songs that are fun for all 4 instruments.  Put it this way, I 5 starred EVERY rockband song on expert first shot, I've still yet to 5 star a few of the experts on Guitar Hero, and I play Guitar hero 10x more...

Offline Cap

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 12:31:18 PM »
Or theyll do what they did with the other ones, find fun guitar songs, and slap easy bass/lead on as well, and there are probably hard songs with fun guitar AND drums, (vocals cant really be all that fun), Rock Band had easy songs b/c it was meant to be a 'party' sort of social thing, not a guitar based experience like Guitar Hero...

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 02:41:49 PM »
Or theyll do what they did with the other ones, find fun guitar songs, and slap easy bass/lead on as well, and there are probably hard songs with fun guitar AND drums, (vocals cant really be all that fun), Rock Band had easy songs b/c it was meant to be a 'party' sort of social thing, not a guitar based experience like Guitar Hero...
Yeah, but I have a feeling that Guitar Hero is going to appeal more to the masses this time around.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal