Author Topic: -=TUTORIALS NEEDED=-  (Read 1452 times)

Offline pspwxp

• -FINAL FANTASY-
  • Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
-=TUTORIALS NEEDED=-
« on: July 18, 2008, 07:30:34 AM »
 :wacko:Please help me get started... I was looking for a video on you tube for a hack when I came across my first mod! i got so excited i had to investigate more. now i have found out all these cool hacks and mods and i would like to try some. i need some tutorials to get started. In order of wanting most, to least i need the following:

Dual Nub-Pref. the one that allows me both X,O,[],^ and analogue controls.
L & R lights-The one that senses to sound
D-PAD and X,O,[],^ lights-The one that fades after a while
Touch screen mod-Does this even exist?
Speaker light mod-i saw a guy with the signature like this

I also heard there is a way to do the Dual nub without having to do anything, just buy a pack or something

I have a PSP FAT and Live in QLD Australia. It is black and is running 4.01 M33-2  :greedy: not too expensive would be nice. BTW 2 white analogue sticks would look cool, will that cost more? also... GO KATAMARI THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I WANT THE 2 STICKS W00T!
MODS
TBC: PS3 Slim Laptop, PSP de Dualshock modde.
DONE:

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: -=TUTORIALS NEEDED=-
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 07:53:07 AM »
For tutorials, you can go to the TUTORIAL section...or click HERE.

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 08:06:44 AM »
Sorry but the touch screen doesn't exist atm all the video;s on Youtube are fake

Offline Sanctus

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 05:02:57 PM »
:wacko:Please help me get started... I was looking for a video on you tube for a hack when I came across my first mod! i got so excited i had to investigate more. now i have found out all these cool hacks and mods and i would like to try some. i need some tutorials to get started. In order of wanting most, to least i need the following:

Dual Nub-Pref. the one that allows me both X,O,[],^ and analogue controls.
L & R lights-The one that senses to sound
D-PAD and X,O,[],^ lights-The one that fades after a while
Touch screen mod-Does this even exist?
Speaker light mod-i saw a guy with the signature like this

I also heard there is a way to do the Dual nub without having to do anything, just buy a pack or something

I have a PSP FAT and Live in QLD Australia. It is black and is running 4.01 M33-2  :greedy: not too expensive would be nice. BTW 2 white analogue sticks would look cool, will that cost more? also... GO KATAMARI THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I WANT THE 2 STICKS W00T!

Check out the acidmods wiki or the tutorials section. Btw do you have any soldering skills? I guess you can learn by doing, but all the mods you want to do require soldering. There is no "pack" for the dual nub, he probably meant the razor x as its already assembled and ready to go, just have to solder the wires from the razor to the mobo/powerboard. You will also need the fader deluxe  for the D-PAD and X,O,[],^ lights which I'm not to sure about. and no you cant do the touch screen mod as it doesn't exist  :faint:

Good luck

VoX

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 09:53:20 AM »
It is possible to make your own LED Fader, but I'd still recommend the Fader Deluxe. Try some easy mods first though and don't jump into anything too big

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal