Author Topic: Power brick doesn't work :(  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
Power brick doesn't work :(
« on: July 18, 2008, 06:36:25 PM »
well i finaly get my 360 and go to try and turn it on and nothing happened, then i took it apart and then it downed on me ther had been no light on the power brick...
it kindu odd cuz wen its plugged in, if i touch the metal part my finger tingles so i know ther is power in it, but no light appears on the power brick.. wut can i do besides leave negitive feedback on ebay lol?
PLEASE HELP  :help:

btw wut do i do wen i cant get a screw out? its screwed in too tight
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 08:51:52 PM by pspkicks316 »

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: Power brick doesn't work :(
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 08:53:53 PM »
[caps lock]STOP :censored:ING BUMPING YOUR OWN THREAD THE SAME DAMN DAY YOU'VE POSTED IT.I'VE WARNED YOU BEFORE. HOLY CRAP >_>;;[/caps lock]

Neg feedback and buy a new one?Try that. Lulz. I wouldn't risk busting that :censored: open considering if you screw it up, you'll kill your 360 too.

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 09:06:57 PM »
um, not to argue but u have never warned me before about caps or bumping, and i said 2 words... not like a did a entire sentace of caps, and people have done that before o_O and i have seen people bump ther own thread on same day too, i just needed to know quickly. you just like to pick on me dont you..
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 09:08:36 PM by Talos »

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 09:14:18 PM »
Lern2read. I NEVER ONCE said anything about caps to YOU. And yes, I have warned you before. You've done it in the damn auction section too. And you're the ONLY person I've ever cought bumping your own thread to fast and crap. Everyone else who bumps an OLD thread, I PM them and warn them. Now don't bump your own thread for at least like MORE then a day for starters.

And I gave you the best possbile answer. It's clearly the power brick. Get a new one, or :censored: with it and risk blowing your 360 if you screw the brick up.

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 04:32:30 AM »
well power bricks are expensive as we all know so it may not be easy to "just buy a new one", i think we've established it is most likely the power brick, if possible test it with a friends power brick to make sure that is the problem. then contact the seller on ebay, tell him about your problem and if it is a ebay shop, then they will most likely give you an exchange, if it wasn't a shop and was just a person having that one available then ask for a refund. if the seller refuses then open a dispute on ebay, you have a option button saying "report item not recieved" or something like that, then you get the option to select "item not as described in the description", it will lead to a paypal dispute and 9/10 times it will get you your refund/exchange, also leave negative feedback ontop of that, but only until you get your refund/exchange as if you do it before then the seller would just get pissed, and you dont want that, try to sound reasonable and that its an honest mistake etc.
good luck

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 10:16:10 AM »
i already emailed the seller but no responce yet, thx for the help tho, i will do that
and kicks sorry i thought u were getting mad at me for capping and i didnt remeber the auction thingy but why not just pm me like everyone else? well nvm that i dont want to fight

EDIT: i just checked on the sight and returns must be within 7 days o_O
well i see the dispute button anyways lol
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 10:35:38 AM by Talos »

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 10:20:00 AM »
I could've sworn it was you. Whatever I don't care. Just don't do it anymore =PP

Offline psppunk

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 10:40:30 AM »
theres a way to make a "powerbrick" out of a pc power supply on the internet somewhere
maybe you could do that?

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 10:49:32 AM »
theres a way to make a "powerbrick" out of a pc power supply on the internet somewhere
maybe you could do that?

ehh.. not very good idea >.>
that proly ruin the 360
i'll look into it tho

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 10:50:37 AM »
ehh.. not very good idea >.>
that proly ruin the 360
What, and messing with the real one won't? Come on, common sense, let alone I've said it like 5 times =P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal