Author Topic: Trend tut for Arya :3  (Read 2650 times)

ccccpie

Trend tut for Arya :3
« on: July 30, 2008, 07:53:11 PM »
What you need:
[/u]
1. Pic of something you think looks nice, with a bright color, I used
2. Either the skills to extract the pic from the background yourself or someone like Indy who will do it for me ^.^ :
3. A set of abstract brushes : http://paulw.deviantart.com/art/378-ABSTRACT-BRUSHES-CS-1-2-3-19395277

How to do it:
[/u]

1. make a few layers, I ended up with about, 7, 4 if you count the ones that i rasterized as one ;D
2. What i did then was took my extracted pic (I made 3 copies of it, 2 I set as a smart object then filtered on various blurs, (Radial, and motion mostly))
3. Load your brushes then select a nice shape you like, and pic two general colors you want to be the "Theme".
4. Use the motion blur on that layer you just brushed on, you should get a nice background looking somewhat like this:
5. After that, I went ahead with that last copy of the girl, and left it as normal, Didn't do anything else to it.
6. New layer, Were going to put a texture over it, I used : , Go ahead and save that to a texture file, pull out your pattern stamp, (on a new layer) brush it over the whole image : , Then erase the pattern over the focal point.
7. Set it to overlay and adjust until you think it looks nice :
8. I went ahead and re-arranged the layers a bit and put the focal point on top, i thought it looked nice :
9. Go ahead and make a new layer, Under the focal point of course, and get your brushes out and be creative, Make it look how you want it :
10. Finished product:

If you have any questions, Feel free to ask, This is m
y first tut so it may or not turn out very good ;P 

It looks really messy so bear with me O___o

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
Re: Trend tut for Arya :3
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 07:58:56 PM »
yay thanks  :victory:

edit: final outcome  :w00t:

and yea thats me
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 09:12:40 PM by RA1N »

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
Re: Trend tut for Arya :3
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 12:08:12 AM »
thats a cool tutorial, both your outcomes make me :faint: , your avatar is the best Ayra

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal