Author Topic: New Xbox System  (Read 1454 times)

Offline KyleP

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
New Xbox System
« on: August 10, 2008, 11:56:50 PM »
i was talking to a guy that works at a game store a older man kinda knew his way around the gaming world good he said microsoft is coming out with the new xbox in 2010 and the ps4 is coming out a year or so after that u think its true

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: New Xbox System
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 05:29:58 AM »
Bull:censored:. Plain ol' bs. I'm not believing it 'till I hear from M$ and Sony myself.

Offline bill16504

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 06:56:34 AM »
It's quite easy for anyone to say "xxx is coming in xx". It's nothing more than speculation.

Offline KyleP

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 10:40:19 AM »
i guess thats true but thats kinda gay if they do come out then cause xbox 360 hasnt been out that long you know so i would make 360 l0ok like a waste to me

Offline redryno1221

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Redrynotuts
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 05:19:29 PM »
actually the new xbox's should be out by next year i believe...not much except integrated wifi and those may be downgraded to flash instead of an hdd...

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 06:50:59 PM »
That's not "new" per say. That's M$ being gay and doing what they should've done in the beginning (wifi) and being even gayer and putting everything on flash. XD

Offline mav3r1ck

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • snoochy boochy's!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 11:42:26 PM »
i can totally agree, what i dont get is how bass-ackwards the difference in networking setups is between the wii and 360, 360 needs a wifi adapter if you want to go wireless, and wii has an adapter to go wired, FTW??? not complaining, but it is kind of crap to have to buy periphreals for a "high end gaming console" so to speak.
"believe nothing. no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Buddha

Offline KyleP

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 07:36:55 AM »
there supposed to improve not downgrade lol and intergrated wifi should of been done in 360 even though i have that wireless adapter but i did it the cheap way with another router connected so it cost me like 10 bucks

Offline bill16504

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 09:00:02 AM »
It's not a "new" console which is coming out next year. It's just a revision. This fall, MS is switching from the Falcon mobo (80nm gpu/65nm cpu) to the Jasper (65nm cpu/gpu). Late next year they will switch to the Valhalla mobo, which would contain the cpu and gpu on the same die.

At launch, MS kept the selling price as low as possible by only including what was necessary to turn on the console and play. So I could understand not including wifi, amongst other things.

That was almost 3 years ago now. They are making a profit on each console sold. So I, too, feel they could at least intergrate the wifi in to the new revisions.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal