Author Topic: Sleeper Rapidfire HELP  (Read 1644 times)

Offline SpartanXx666xX

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Sleeper Rapidfire HELP
« on: August 11, 2008, 01:01:54 PM »
Okay, well i got my rapidfire kit that i bought from the site yesterday and i started on one of my old controllers and i was following the diagram from the tutorial and everything soldered eveything just fine and .......
then i tried it and it worked so i wanted to put the case back on and i tried it one more time before i did and it didnt work, and it hasnt worked from them on.....ive tried it the sleeper method (no switches) since thats what i wanted cause its easy to do.

Someone i talked to said I might have fried the chip, if thats a possibility please lemme know how i can check and make sure that i did or did not  :beg:

Also, in those 10 seconds that it did work ive noticied something unusual, instead of takin one push to the sync button to active rapid fire it took 3 or 2 just random number of times.  :dntknw:

Any ideas, suggestion, comments, questions, replies are all greatly appreciated .

:confused:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 03:23:24 PM by SpartanXx666xX »

Offline redryno1221

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Redrynotuts
Re: Sleeper Rapidfire HELP
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 05:23:10 PM »
i think you may have fried the chip...try it in another controller see if it works...

Offline SpartanXx666xX

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 01:49:47 PM »
i think you may have fried the chip...try it in another controller see if it works...

do you know any other way i can check to see if the chip is working??

Offline KyleP

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 03:30:23 PM »
put it in a PIC Programmer i think and if anything try on another controller or check if all the wires are still soldered or there still in place

Offline SpartanXx666xX

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 08:11:00 PM »
Thanks for your help, i was able to get a hold of mike and i talked to him about it, so i shouldnt have any big problems.

Appreciate your help

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal