Author Topic: programmer needed!!  (Read 1834 times)

Offline willie19a

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-0
programmer needed!!
« on: August 19, 2008, 05:39:47 AM »
Hey all i know this may not be the place to post this but ive given up on asking the psp forums, no1 knows wat i need to do. Is there a programmer there that can help me reprogram my 4.01m33-2 psp so that i can remove the start button pcb, im currently working on a mod but to do it i need to remove the start button cb. I would like to have it configured so at any time if i pressed the left and right triger together as well as any of the other buttons on the psp it wud give me a start button function, for example, i would like to hold left and right trigger and press X so that it sees that as me pushing the start button. and same goe for the other start button functions. Always using left and right trigger togethr so i dont interfeer with any gameplay, help if u can thanks  :tup:

Offline JWhiteLightning

• BANNED
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Because Im CWN
Re: programmer needed!!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 03:13:43 PM »
There is already a probram made for that..... You may have to modify it, but you could try using a program called remaPSP. I have never tried it myself, but it is used to change the mapping of the buttons. Good Luck =D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal