Author Topic: new to acidmods, preparing for my ds project  (Read 1475 times)

Offline IMonCRACK

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
new to acidmods, preparing for my ds project
« on: October 07, 2008, 06:14:21 AM »
Hey im new, and very happy i find this site (only ds modding site ive found) im going to buy a ds lite (and supercard ds one SDHC  oh yeah), and am wanting to do a led mod. im going to light up power,d pad, abyx, L n R, and im hoping to throw a window in there , and since i know thats basically impossibly im going to get a clear case for a kind of "fake window" (gonna paint most of it, light up the rest with leds) and hopefully a switch to turn it off (save battery). anyway heres some of my ?s

Whats a good (durable) ds lite case (clear and or black)

I found TUTs on how to do most of the led mods (took a while searchin on here), but no pics (links went bad), any pics showing where to get the power from (thats safe, wont screw it up, im putting alot of leds.) are there any tuts with pics?

Whats the max amount of leds put into a ds and didnt die the next day??

thnx for reading, i really appreciate all help.

Offline SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot)

• Site Founder
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +3/-0
Re: new to acidmods, preparing for my ds project
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 03:28:14 PM »

Offline TaSlAyEr

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • i has a shovel lolz
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 10:18:09 AM »
with mine i'm going to window the front and back red and blue and paint it black when i go home to Mass

Offline mosean2

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 09:19:03 PM »
me too, i am new to this board (30f) but determinged to change up my dsl and add some leds/maybe 2 different cases and snything else i can think of.  i have never done this but im gonna try it anyway.  the forum has a lot of tutorials and i think i can do it, we will see, i will definatly post pics whn im done with it ans when i am done asking for help, lol.  im glad i found this site.

I have one question?
has anyone ever modded a laptop or a laptop keyboard so that the keys light up or something like that?

thanks much.  :winker:

Offline TaSlAyEr

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • i has a shovel lolz
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 11:52:47 AM »
me too, i am new to this board (30f) but determinged to change up my dsl and add some leds/maybe 2 different cases and snything else i can think of.  i have never done this but im gonna try it anyway.  the forum has a lot of tutorials and i think i can do it, we will see, i will definatly post pics whn im done with it ans when i am done asking for help, lol.  im glad i found this site.

I have one question?
has anyone ever modded a laptop or a laptop keyboard so that the keys light up or something like that?

thanks much.  :winker:
add more speakers for a louder ds i was thinking about doing it lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal