Author Topic: PSP clear case transplant, need help!!!  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Knightsofwar210

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Knightsofwar210site
PSP clear case transplant, need help!!!
« on: October 13, 2008, 09:10:47 AM »
Okay I've put everything in the new case and all I have to do is put on the face plate but the face plate won't fit, in the bottom left corner of the psp is a little higher then the rest, I've checked under the mobo and I just can't figure out what to do :-(

Pictures coming in a minute.

Oh and it won't turn on either :-(

Offline tapdisbong

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: PSP clear case transplant, need help!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 09:28:18 AM »
o0o0o0  i had a similar problem when i first did mine. some parts would have a tighter fit than the original Psp case, so some parts should be trimmed of for a perfect fit. check your wifi/ memory stick slot make sure there in properly , then check the mateal pieces. after make sure the mobo is in properly and screw in the screws. and check the lcd cage make sure it hooks in with the umd drive then screw in all the screws. o0o and make sure when you are putting on the faceplate on the top left and right there are 2 things that go on the outside of the lcd make sure there in place or it can cause part of the faceplate to stick out

EDIT: here is a pic of my psp i circled 2 points u should watch for when putting in the faceplate. hope it helps :drunk:
http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=editjd9.jpg

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 09:35:19 AM by tapdisbong »

Offline Knightsofwar210

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Knightsofwar210site
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 09:43:16 AM »

Here's another pic, I'll try that.

Offline tapdisbong

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 09:45:24 AM »
try to get the mobo more in. if you take it out again make sure everything on that side is in properly.

Offline Knightsofwar210

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Knightsofwar210site
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 01:25:32 PM »
Thanks, it was my mobo metal case thing under the mobo that wasn't all the way down.

I have another problem!
My O button isn't working right, you have to push hard on the O button for it to work

My anaglauge stick doesn't work either, it always goes in one direction and you can't stop this, how do I fix it?

Offline tapdisbong

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 01:59:12 PM »
for the "0" button make sure the rubber is in properly, and the buttons are in each hole it belongs to. some buttons require more pressure to use. if you want you can put something under it to give it more height so u don't have to press it as hard, but make sure the rubber is hitting the board.
the analog, hold the case tight together in the area of the analog, if it stops moving then you need to tighten your case, if that doesn't work take out the face plate and adjust the analog. don't tighten it to much and then test it out. also make sure the rubber thing  is touching the contacts on the psp mobo and it touches the analog to.
heres a pic i found on google shows you were the rubber is: http://www.beardmods.com/acidmods/tuts/psp/PspL2R2MOD/psp1000mbrc6.jpg

Offline staxx

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 09:32:32 PM »
Nah im pretty sure his O button is in fine. I had a similar problem with mine. It's almost like something is pushing up from underneath the O button thus making it almost impossible to push with your thumb...theres a couple half circle slots that some of the boards on that side fit in and around. I shaved them down a bit, cant remember if it was all of them or just the one by the O button that i shaved though. (been a long while) I think i even shaved a bit of the board too.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 09:35:10 PM by staxx »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal