Author Topic: Wireless controller not connecting to 360.  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Wireless controller not connecting to 360.
« on: December 02, 2008, 07:28:16 AM »
Well i have a wireless controller and it was working perfectly with the 360 for some time, but since i dunno when it doesnt want to sync with the 360 anymore. I have pressed the button on the console and controller but the ROL just spins on the console and controller but the controller never syncs with the console. I replaced the RF unit board but no luck, any other suggestions?

thanks.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
Re: Wireless controller not connecting to 360.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 08:48:48 AM »
First question: Did you solder a rapidfire chip to the sync button?

Second question: If this is a CG, have you tried pressing the A button while it was syncing? CG is funny about pressing the sync button and then pressing A right after. It will wait for you to press A again before establishing a new sync.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 11:35:51 AM »
nope havent soldered to the sync button, but have done rapid fire on it though. Yep it's a CG board, ill try that A button trick in a bit and let you know what happens.

Thanks a bunch.

EDIT: Didn't work :(
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 01:29:46 PM by Nemesis »

Offline wilson08

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 01:44:58 PM »
If you can, borrow/buy plug and play charge kit - it will sync by itself.

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 01:48:02 PM »
i heard that it doesn't neccesarily as it only forces into some mode or something, can someone correct/confirm?

Offline wilson08

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 01:54:29 PM »
well i was soldering on a controller and on my sync button, i basically burnt and jammed the button lol, i just plugged in Play and charge kit, took it out and it syncs everytime.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 04:08:30 PM »
Take the top of the case off and try to sync it. You may have pinched the button inside. I did this once myself.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 09:19:46 AM »
Take the top of the case off and try to sync it. You may have pinched the button inside. I did this once myself.

Have been trying without it most of the time. The controller has the ROL spinning round once i press the buton meaning that the button has been pressed but it doesn't sync.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 09:21:11 AM by Nemesis »

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 09:21:39 AM »
Sorry for the bump guys but i really need to know this quick.

OK well a friend lent me his play and charge kit including the rechargable battery and it doesn't work. when i connect the cable to the controller the light on the chrage cable doesn't go on. I press the X on the controller and the leds light up for 2 seconds and then turn off and if i press it again then it wont turn back on. If the take the cable out of the controller and slightly push it in and move it around the green light goes on but nothing else happens. any ideas?

Offline tnsmongoose

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 11:38:07 PM »
did you ever fix the problem. if not an not going to use it i can i have it for parts. i broke my controller both of the joystick nobs an need those.

Offline Venom_762

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 09:25:38 AM »
I had this happen too, my Console was only a week old, I this it was the controller so best by took back the whole system.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal