Author Topic: Acidmods Introduces Ask AM  (Read 3192 times)

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
Acidmods Introduces Ask AM
« on: December 09, 2008, 02:18:57 AM »

This is a new Feature of AcidMods where you the members can submit modding questions like "How do I install a laser to my psp to prevent my little brother from playing it?". Then once a week we will select one lucky member to join a MSN talks with four of the best modders where we will hash out that idea. This session will have diagrams drawn up, schematics and code snipets. Once the session is done we will post the transcript on the news page the following monday for everyone to read.. To participate you must email your question in detail to Ask-AM@acidmods.com be sure you include your MSN user name and if you see a friend invite from CyberPyrot add him and let the crazy shannogins begin. The session will consists of the following members:
  • CyberPyrot: Electrical and design
  • 802Chives: Software design
  • KingMike_Os: Persion Comic relief
  • LordNico: prototyping and development
  • MactasticMendez: cos he can
This has been on the Front news page for a while now but with little result apart from spambots so i decided i would post it in the forums

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline VoX

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Acidmods Introduces Ask AM
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 02:20:48 AM »
Sounds awesome! A great idea for new members

PS: KingMike_Os: Persion Comic relief, made me lol

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 02:27:33 AM »
it isnt just for new members. say your a old member who has an idea but isnt sure how to impliment it or dont have the equipment to develop it or just need some guys to bounce ideas off then Ask AM is for you were here for all members not just the new ones

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline dlevans

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 05:58:34 AM »
i have always wanted to make my PSP the ultimate device in the house. ir remote wifi etc. so my question/mod/ thing is this... can i make the IR transmitter stronger? also how exactly do i add a radio antenna to my wifi connection so i can get better wifi? http://www.hellogamer.com/images/psp_wifimod.jpg also did you guys ever release the xbox keyboard mod tutorial? i would love to put my psp in my car and have wifi/gps/camera but id want the screen in my dashboard and i tried extending the wires but it didnt work. the keyboard mod looks to be exactly what ive been looking for. thanks for any and all advice my msn is evansdustin @ hotmail .com (separated so the bots dont get me)

Offline PSPMAN90

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 08:23:14 AM »
This is great,  :clap:  We hope this work out, and ppl do't start asking stupid questions relativity stupids.  :eyebrow:
like...."How can I mod my 42 LCD Screen to my PSP?"

NO WAY you X&*&*!  :angry:
 :rofl:

Nice,
PSPMAN90

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal